15:55, Fri 26 Apr
I remain hopeful. It will undoubtedly be a tight game. Hopefully Rowett sets us up to win the game. Though knowing that Huddersfield need to win (slightly) more than us, I wouldn't be surprised if Rowett set up to frustrate them first half, and then look to win the game second half.
17:14, Fri 26 Apr
0-1 Blues

We wont attack them, it'll be ugly and shit, but we will score and win, similar to Preston at home

Miyoshi with the goal
Happy Clapper
17:17, Fri 26 Apr
I'm saying the same but I'll go with Stansfield. There will be a cock up or a bit of magic but it will be that one moment that separates the sides.
17:19, Fri 26 Apr
1-0 Huddersfield
17:22, Fri 26 Apr
1-1

We'll score in the first half and they'll grab a late one in extra time.
17:25, Fri 26 Apr
There's alot of last minute goal predictions. It's making me feel sick because it almost feels inevitable.

If we score first i think we will win. First goals massive really, if they get it i can't see us scoring 2. We will huff n puff to a 1-0 defeat if we go behind.

I'm going 1-0 blues n we get absolutely battered for 95% of the game.
17:36, Fri 26 Apr
1-2 Blues, coming back from 1 nil down
17:45, Fri 26 Apr
2-1
17:46, Fri 26 Apr
Depends which team turns up. If they lose tell them not to bother coming back to Brum.
1-1 draw.
17:50, Fri 26 Apr
Formerly Deckchair
I remain hopeful. It will undoubtedly be a tight game. Hopefully Rowett sets us up to win the game. Though knowing that Huddersfield need to win (slightly) more than us, I wouldn't be surprised if Rowett set up to frustrate them first half, and then look to win the game second half.
mIf we play to not lose we most certainly will.
17:50, Fri 26 Apr
I love Miyoshi, and he's up there for POTY but he hasn't half missed some big chances so hopefully he can put one away.

Hoping he drops Sunjic so that we can actually move the ball forward from both CMs. JJ or Dozzell alongside Paik please Gaz
17:52, Fri 26 Apr
I think we’ll lose due to a defensive error and not being clinical, basically what has defined our season. And to those saying it’s not a must win, it definitely is seeing how we’re pretty much gone if we don’t win.
18:22, Fri 26 Apr
Bluenose27
I think we’ll lose due to a defensive error and not being clinical, basically what has defined our season. And to those saying it’s not a must win, it definitely is seeing how we’re pretty much gone if we don’t win.
Not an easy game to predict, they need points, we need points, if I had to say I will go 2-0 either way but I wouldn't put any money on,I would say they would be slight favourites due to being at home.
18:31, Fri 26 Apr
There is no doubt whatsoever this is a MUST win. Anything else pretty much condemns us.

And I think we will do it, reasonably comfortably. Tin Pot Town 0 Blues 2
[youtube.com]

Into The Shadows 2024 Tour Dates -

17 Feb - Theatre Severn, Shrewsbury
2 Mar - Taachi Morris Arts Centre, Taunton
30 Mar - Prince Of Wales Theatre, Cannock
20 Apr - Brewhouse Arts Centre, Burton on Trent
7 June - Theatre On The Steps, Bridgnorth
8 June - Theatre On The Steps, Bridgnorth
28 Sept - Exmouth Pavilion
18 Oct - Garrick Theatre, Lichfield
19 Oct - Garrick Theatre, Lichfield
18:41, Fri 26 Apr
Miss World
Point tomorrow. Wednesday lose.

Then Wednesday beat Sunderland meaning only a win v Norwich will do, to stay up on goal difference.

Probably this. Full house v Norwich and we win that 1-0 a la Paul Moulden v Brentford.