09:23, Fri 26 Apr
If we were to gain 4 more points while others around us also only managed to get to / remain on 50 points, only Plymouth of the bottom 8 would be likely to end up with a better goal difference than Blues.
It's doing my fekkin brains in
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Must have looked at that table 100 times this week.
Nuts !!
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
09:29, Fri 26 Apr
Every day I see a new scenario which offers some kind of hope.
Will be relieved when its all over and can get on with summer where football doesn't offer such disappointment.
09:37, Fri 26 Apr
sandpit72
Will be relieved when its all over and can get on with summer where football doesn't offer such disappointment.

You knows it's the Euros this summer...
09:40, Fri 26 Apr
generalBlue
If we were to gain 4 more points while others around us also only managed to get to / remain on 50 points, only Plymouth of the bottom 8 would be likely to end up with a better goal difference than Blues.
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Nuts !!

I have not burdened myself with it, the main thing we have to do is ensure we take this to the last day, then whatever happens, will happen.
09:44, Fri 26 Apr
Feck it, don't worry about the others, just see what we can manage and accept our fate, whatever it may be.
09:44, Fri 26 Apr
Paul Taits T-Shirt
sandpit72

You knows it's the Euros this summer...

Yup, I see a small flaw in my plan.
09:48, Fri 26 Apr
Fat Buddha CBE FEA
Feck it, don't worry about the others, just see what we can manage and accept our fate, whatever it may be.

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž You wise old bastard ..... thanks !
I suppose that's why they call you Buddha.
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
09:51, Fri 26 Apr
sandpit72

Yes it's weird.
But we all know that less than half way through the summer break the addict in us will be craving the fekkin drug again.

Loonies !
09:55, Fri 26 Apr
brummiestu87
generalBlue
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Nuts !!

I have not burdened myself with it, the main thing we have to do is ensure we take this to the last day, then whatever happens, will happen.

I wish I could be as philosophical
10:01, Fri 26 Apr
Four points is my thinking too but I think tomorrow is the game to target, sends Huddersfield down if they lose too

Only a win tomorrow will satisfy my erection
10:04, Fri 26 Apr
I can see a situation with us winning tomorrow but then everyone / several above us win also. So it would mean thereโ€™s only 1 space up for grabs but weโ€™d be no better off in terms of the teams above us. So itโ€™s all on the last day again.
Can someone just give me some degree of hope of us winning tomorrow?

I just don't see it, I've barely even considered it as a scenario.

We're absolutely atrocious away from home.

The only slight bit of hope I have is that Rowett has said that he thinks we need to go and attack.
โ€œOh Nikola Zigicโ€

H
10:16, Fri 26 Apr
Huddersfield are 20th in the home table if that helps.

Burke has been ruled out
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
Whatever happens happens mate

The club will thrive, even if it takes another year

One big positive is that Burke will never ever wear our shirt again

Pob tosspot
10:32, Fri 26 Apr
Weโ€™ve been in worse situation and we survived from there. This squad is good enough to beat Huddersfield comfortably. Itโ€™s a mental thing where they seem to struggle to get up for it unless thereโ€™s a loud, home crowd cheering them on. Hopefully the fact that the situation is now so dire, that will give them a reason to fight tomorrow.