Tam
10:35, Fri 26 Apr
Petebaldwin
We’ve been in worse situation and we survived from there. This squad is good enough to beat Huddersfield comfortably. It’s a mental thing where they seem to struggle to get up for it unless there’s a loud, home crowd cheering them on. Hopefully the fact that the situation is now so dire, that will give them a reason to fight tomorrow.

Plus, if they're already relegated by the time we play Norwich, they'll get absolutely caned by the crowd!
Make Blues Great Again
10:36, Fri 26 Apr
Not saying we will win, but of course we can, we haven't conceded in 2 games, we were very close to making it back to back wins last week, I'm not confident because how can we be? But it's not a hopeless cause at all, they will be bricking it just as much as we are.
Happy Clapper
10:43, Fri 26 Apr
Cheers all
H

Consistently correct.
11:29, Fri 26 Apr
generalBlue
brummiestu87
generalBlue
If we were to gain 4 more points while others around us also only managed to get to / remain on 50 points, only Plymouth of the bottom 8 would be likely to end up with a better goal difference than Blues.
It's doing my fekkin brains in
😁😁
Must have looked at that table 100 times this week.
Nuts !!

I have not burdened myself with it, the main thing we have to do is ensure we take this to the last day, then whatever happens, will happen.

I wish I could be as philosophical

Tbf, I accepted we were gone after the Cardiff game, so the fact we still have a good chance of staying up is a bonus
12:09, Fri 26 Apr
Que sera sera. Overall, if the future is going to be as bright as I seriously believe it is going to be, this season's finale will soon be inconseqentual. Look forward with justifiable optimism and dont dwell on what might happen in the short term.
12:16, Fri 26 Apr
Again something I posted on Twitter earlier-

Whatever happens in the next 2 games-
I like going to games home and away, whatever the result.
If we go down that will still be the case.
If we stay up that will be the case.
If we stay up or go down we’ll improve and get a new stadium.
I’m content and will get drunk.
Blues 💙

I’m totally at peace with things but of course hope to be celebrating 2 wins and survival
Tony Fantastico
12:18, Fri 26 Apr
Super Hans
Huddersfield are 20th in the home table if that helps.

Burke has been ruled out

I think Burke being ruled out helps too
[youtube.com]

Into The Shadows 2024 Tour Dates -

17 Feb - Theatre Severn, Shrewsbury
2 Mar - Taachi Morris Arts Centre, Taunton
30 Mar - Prince Of Wales Theatre, Cannock
20 Apr - Brewhouse Arts Centre, Burton on Trent
7 June - Theatre On The Steps, Bridgnorth
8 June - Theatre On The Steps, Bridgnorth
28 Sept - Exmouth Pavilion
18 Oct - Garrick Theatre, Lichfield
19 Oct - Garrick Theatre, Lichfield
12:22, Fri 26 Apr
Can someone just give me some degree of hope of us winning tomorrow?

I just don't see it, I've barely even considered it as a scenario.

We're absolutely atrocious away from home.

The only slight bit of hope I have is that Rowett has said that he thinks we need to go and attack.

I;ve seen it

I;ve seen how its possible we can win tomorrow

Dont get hung up on our away form

Just blind faith and optimism needed
12:23, Fri 26 Apr
Same here. If the worst happens and we go down, we’ll start next season in a spectacularly better position as a club than we have been for most of the past decade. I said a long time ago that I’d accept relegation if it meant getting rid of BIHL. Never in that equation did I factor in getting owners even half as ambitious and financially secure as this lot. The future is extremely bright whatever happens over the next couple of weeks.

That being said, let’s effing smash Huddersfield, beat Norwich and have a lovely summer getting excited about YouTube highlights videos of players we’ve never heard of!
12:27, Fri 26 Apr
generalBlue
If we were to gain 4 more points while others around us also only managed to get to / remain on 50 points, only Plymouth of the bottom 8 would be likely to end up with a better goal difference than Blues.
😁😁
Nuts !!

You’re not on your own brother

😎
Tam
12:32, Fri 26 Apr
tool
generalBlue
😁😁
Nuts !!

You’re not on your own brother

😎

No, same here - my Blues mate was just quizzing me on other teams fixtures (I know there's only two left for almost every team) but appeared impressed, and perhaps a little saddened, that I could reel them off automatically.
Make Blues Great Again
13:21, Fri 26 Apr
Tam
I’ve got a feeling we’ll be fine tomorrow. Can’t explain it but strangely confident. I’m usually pessimistic but I’ve just got a calm feeling about tomorrow.
My son has been going through all the permutations, possible results etc and panicking but I’ve just told him “relax, it’s blues and it’s what we do”.
Enjoy your weekend gents KRO.
13:32, Fri 26 Apr
A win tomorrow relegates Huddersfield - that is in our hands. Out of our hands then is only potential that on the last day we could be one of 5 or one of 3 left for that final relegation spot.

Dream scenario is we win and Sheff W, Blackburn & Plymouth all lose and then there is a reasonable chance we could lose ourselves on the final day and still stop up.
15:26, Fri 26 Apr
I think i'm right in saying, we've won 100% of games when in the relegation zone.
15:32, Fri 26 Apr
A win could also drag QPR and Stoke into it massively. They have leeds and southampton respectively. Losing those and us winning would only put us a point behind each with better goal diff.