18:15, Fri 26 Apr
footballisanart
Llanon_joe
No, obviously I'm not on the same page. Please tell me what would be involved in "building a team around JJ". What would have to happen for this to be achieved? And then once this has been achieved what does our squad/team look like. What does our game play look like?

Imagine the team is a wall. And the players are bricks. I’d take the brick that is JJ and lay it on the ground. Then I’d choose other bricks and I’d build the wall, which, remember, is actually the team, around him.

So, you've built a wall on the ground, without any foundations and with the key brick at the bottom.

It's going to fall down mate...
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
18:16, Fri 26 Apr
He was absolutely a standout player under Rooney, for his many faults James was one of the few things he got spot on. I don’t know why he hasn’t been played in his best position, same as how Jude was shifted out wide to accommodate the likes of Gardner and Sunjic. Probably like Jude we don’t have any wingers that the managers trust so they instead trust said 19 year old midfielder out there instead as he’s rated that highly?

Not getting man of the match is an even more bonkers metric. ‘Yeah he’s got 8 goals at 19 years old but the fans on X haven’t voted him as man of the match!’

Ratings mean feck all too. Sofascore have Stansfield as our 16th best player [www.sofascore.com] which I’m sure you don’t agree with.

A Wales team that was a penalty shootout away from qualifying for the Euros too. He’s started in the last 5 games against:

Poland - Draw
Finland - Win
Turkey - Draw
Armenia - Draw
Croatia - Win

I’d say being a starter and getting a result against the likes of Poland, Turkey and Croatia at 19 is pretty good going.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
18:19, Fri 26 Apr
I've said what I think, you've said what you think. We will see whether he goes on to do bigger things. Fingers crossed for the lad and the club he does!
18:20, Fri 26 Apr
That we can both agree on 😉👍
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
JJ has over 100 Championship games under his belt plus his Welsh Caps, I think he wants to move on so I would sell him with a big sell on clause. TM knows how he wants to set up the team and which players will fit the system, if JJ doesn't fit the plan then we are better off the FFP funds