20:28, Fri 26 Apr
Qpr were safe once they beat us realistically.
20:29, Fri 26 Apr
we got 4 points from our last 6
20:30, Fri 26 Apr
IanT
Bluestaines
They brought three or four good new players in in January. They've really picked up since then.

And off-loaded Dozell on to one of their rivals.

As I have said before, I know QPR fans who were happy with that on the grounds that he is, according to them, very inconsistent.
20:30, Fri 26 Apr
Yew Tree Blue
And there you go . 3 players that improved them. They let Dozel go and they got better
Our recruitment , 🤦🏼‍♂️

In fairness, not sure Dozzell has put a foot wrong for us.
20:32, Fri 26 Apr
No he hasn't yet. But I'm told by QPR fans that they think he may well not keep that up in the medium term.
I fear this maybe the start of a very dissapointing weekend.
ZLAMMER
we got 4 points from our last 6

Still struggling to rejoice at the Rotherham performance I’m afraid.
In reality QPR were not one of the teams on our radar to catch, mathematically yes but for me its 2 from Hudds, Blues, Sheff W, Plymouth and Blackburn.
Turn left when you get on a plane.
20:35, Fri 26 Apr
Probably true. It’s the knock on effects of Leicester and Ipswich being on the beach against Blackburn and Huddersfield going through my mind now.
20:37, Fri 26 Apr
Hopefully they will both still have a chance of being champions so something to play for.
20:38, Fri 26 Apr
Fair enough but the mighty QPR , weren’t bothered about him coming to us.
20:47, Fri 26 Apr
It feels like we’re already down despite having 2 matches to play, cause we can’t do what the other teams around us can do, which is find a way to beat and get points against the better teams (Coventry aside)
20:51, Fri 26 Apr
I wish people would stop parading their wimpiness and bemoaning our fate. It’s pathetic. Please stop over sharing.
20:53, Fri 26 Apr
Leeds look abysmal wouldn’t think they’ve got automatic promotion up for grabs tbf.
Would make the playoffs interesting tho
20:54, Fri 26 Apr
My apologies, but was only making an observation that we can’t seem to do what the other teams around us can do which is get results consistently against the teams above them. Yes I know we beat Coventry, but that’s an anomaly compared to results of late.