20:54, Fri 26 Apr
I agree mate, sad to say it but other teams around us have had some unreal results against the odds, can you imagine us going 2 up against Leeds at the moment? Fecking no chance. Manager merry go around but still need the players and our lot are a bunch of bottlers.
Sick of saying it but said it after coming out of ground after Stoke Boxing Day day that these players were not up for it .
20:54, Fri 26 Apr
Anyone else feeling quite calm about the situation now? I think after last Sunday i have just come to accept it. Anything else is now a massive bonus

This may change at 3 pm tomorrow🤣🤣 and then another week of waiting
20:59, Fri 26 Apr
newblue
I wish people would stop parading their wimpiness and bemoaning our fate. It’s pathetic. Please stop over sharing.
I'm not a fan of mindless optimism myself.
21:09, Fri 26 Apr
IanT
Bluestaines
They brought three or four good new players in in January. They've really picked up since then.

And off-loaded Dozell on to one of their rivals.

Thank god, he’s going to be our player of the season next year. Supposedly anyway.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
21:11, Fri 26 Apr
A long way to go in that match.
21:18, Fri 26 Apr
Hagley Blue
Probably true. It’s the knock on effects of Leicester and Ipswich being on the beach against Blackburn and Huddersfield going through my mind now.
Leicester were on the beach in 2014 and still beat Doncaster for us.
21:19, Fri 26 Apr
Bluenose27
It feels like we’re already down despite having 2 matches to play, cause we can’t do what the other teams around us can do, which is find a way to beat and get points against the better teams (Coventry aside)

And Preston.

Oh, and Leeds and West Brom. Oh, and Hull.

The problem has been consitency because, let's face it, we're as likely to beat Norwich as we were Rotherham.
There's too much opinion and not enough fact.
21:23, Fri 26 Apr
Preston I’ll give you, but Leeds and Albion were at the start of the season. Yes we beat them, but the point I was making was that the other teams when the pressure has been on have found a way, whereas majority of times we’ve just caved and lost meekly. Boro, Watford, Cardiff, hull was heading that way until a late juke header.
21:26, Fri 26 Apr
It wouldn't surprise you if we beat Norwich though, would it?

Whereas it surprised no-one that we couldn't beat Rotherham.

I think on it's day this team could beat pretty much anyone in this division, but we have very very few of those days.
There's too much opinion and not enough fact.
21:34, Fri 26 Apr
Of the two games I’m more confident of getting a result in the Norwich one tbh.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
Tbf mate no it wouldn’t. I reckon we’ve got more of a chance against Norwich than an awful Huddersfield team. And you’re bang on, when they turn up. If they turned up at boro, Watford, Cardiff, we’d be on the beach right now, not staring down into the abyss of league 1
Yes it would surprise me if we beat Norwich.
Because we are not very good and they are .
( I pray we do )
21:36, Fri 26 Apr
newblue
I wish people would stop parading their wimpiness and bemoaning our fate. It’s pathetic. Please stop over sharing.

😂😂. Allright Mr Tough Guy
I honestly think we could be relegated. Or could survive.