10:21, Sat 27 Apr
Motivation and man management. Very important
10:31, Sat 27 Apr
Its a strange one as the Southampton game there was some spirit on show to fight back with 10 men. I remember thinking after that game that we had enough about us to be safe.

But the run of Millwall, Boro and Watford was pitiful.
10:46, Sat 27 Apr
I'm still angry that the Saints game had a Sheffield Weds referee in charge. Especially given he was comfortably the worst official we have had this season. My Spidey senses are tingling.
13:59, Sat 27 Apr
Tam
I’ve just watched the first one. He speaks very well, and it’s an interesting insight into sudden change, and the influence that a team and club, I suppose) captain has, which puts this weeks events into even sharper focus, for me anyway.

By that logic we should have persisted with Rooney and should pension Mowbray off and keep Rowett. Don’t want to baffle the poor fragile bastards all over again.
Tam
14:00, Sat 27 Apr
Fat Buddha CBE FEA
I’ve just watched the first one. He speaks very well, and it’s an interesting insight into sudden change, and the influence that a team and club, I suppose) captain has, which puts this weeks events into even sharper focus, for me anyway.

By that logic we should have persisted with Rooney and should pension Mowbray off and keep Rowett. Don’t want to baffle the poor fragile bastards all over again.

By that logic, and most other logic, we shouldn't have employed the fecker in the first place.
Make Blues Great Again
14:05, Sat 27 Apr
Tam
Pleased to see you’re in agreement.
Tam
14:10, Sat 27 Apr
Fat Buddha CBE FEA
Pleased to see you’re in agreement.

That we shouldn't have employed Rooney? Oh, absolutely!
Make Blues Great Again
14:49, Sat 27 Apr
Tam
Sophistry. Reported.
14:52, Sat 27 Apr
Sophistry. Reported.

Report received .... still looking it up in my dictionary