05:07, Sat 27 Apr
Is this the most mental Blues season ever?
- New owners and a sense of optimism after years of decline
- A hipster new sponsor
- Stadium repairs finally completed
- 5, or is it 6, managers...I am losing count
- The Rooney catastrophe
- Tom Brady on board
- UB40 concert
- Forever Blue...a Blues song reaching the top of the download charts
- This Town ..a major TV drama with multiple references to the Blues
- Plans for a 60000 new stadium and sports complex
- Relegation or survival down to the last two games
...and breathe...

What a mental club. KRO
05:19, Sat 27 Apr
Could go down as the most important and memorable season in our history. It’s absolutely fair to say it’s been crazy. If you told the story of this season to someone who had no idea, they’d find it hard to believe you 😂
06:59, Sat 27 Apr
93-94 must be up there.
New owners
Manager gone and replaced
Record football league fine for poaching a new manager
Lost to non league opposition FA cup
Lost to v*lla League cup
One end of the ground demolished
End of the Kop
Last 4 games all away from home
Taking 17 points from the last 7 games but STILL relegated to third tier (old division 3) on the final day
07:27, Sat 27 Apr
sandpit72
93-94 must be up there.
New owners
Lost to v*lla League cup
End of the Kop
Taking 17 points from the last 7 games but STILL relegated to third tier (old division 3) on the final day

Yeah when we beat the Baggies 4-2 at their place, thought we would stay up. Following season was fun though!
07:33, Sat 27 Apr
Whatever happens today the future looks brighter with these owners and we need to remember that if the worst happens today
07:35, Sat 27 Apr
Andy62
Whatever happens today the future looks brighter with these owners and we need to remember that if the worst happens today

Completely agree, it's part of the reason I'm less stressed about relegation than I have ever been. (Still want us to stay up of course).
07:45, Sat 27 Apr
My main worry about getting relegated is we'll be expected to get promoted. If it's tight (which inevitably it will be), then I'll be stressing out all season. If we stay up, promotion would be a welcome bonus and so long as we're not in the bottom half, I'll be enjoying the ride.
07:47, Sat 27 Apr
kevb8ll
sandpit72
93-94 must be up there.
New owners
Lost to v*lla League cup
End of the Kop

Yeah when we beat the Baggies 4-2 at their place, thought we would stay up. Following season was fun though!

Was at Oxford that night, slumped rock bottom, that was it? but no, amazing run after, eventually sent down by the Albion.
A lot of similarities between that & this season, although I don't remember the drastic changes in style of play we've seen, from cautious, to possesion football, no fear football, attacking football (which ended in playing for a 0-0 at home, back to defensive again.