09:08, Sat 27 Apr
……..I came away from thinking, and I actually said to my son: “I think we’re going to be ok”
6 points in a few days, and we then had 38 from 32.
Surely I thought, especially under TM we can get another say 12 from the last 14 games.
It hadn’t been the best performance, but even that was a positive, as I thought we’ve actually got a manager who can get us points even when not on top note.
2 days later came the bad news about TM. I thought my wife was winding me up. She was in the shower , I had been out and was having a pee. I had to check the website before I believed her. There I was - phone in one hand, and…..well, you get the picture….
I was filled with a sense of (typical Blues)dread, but then rationalised it with….12 points from 14 games….Surely….
Well here we are 12 games in, and we’ve got 8, and 4 of ‘em in the last 2 games.
That is how poor we’ve been. Add that to 10 from 15 under WR, and it shows how poor you’ve actually got to be to drop.
If we go it will be a travesty, but the table doesn’t’t lie
09:32, Sat 27 Apr
Yeah me and the lad thought the same walking back to town. Just shows how you can't take anything for granted in football. I'm pretty relaxed today though, because I don't think it will be a travesty if we go. Other clubs have pulled themselves up by their boot straps, if we go it's because we haven't and will be thoroughly deserved.

Also helps that with these owners, we'll be ok no matter what.
Up the feckin Blues
09:57, Sat 27 Apr
We are allowed to say we have been a little unlucky too, yes some of it self inflicted but much of it out of our hands.
12:14, Sat 27 Apr
Yeah, could do - I'm sure every other club would say the same as well. We're all the same - tend to forget our bits of good fortune and always remember the bad.
Up the feckin Blues
12:27, Sat 27 Apr
Yeh its uncanny how many clubs lost there managers to ilness.