16:55, Sat 27 Apr
Only one more game of Rowett-Ball.
16:56, Sat 27 Apr
We know we have to win next week or we’re down
16:57, Sat 27 Apr
Ain't gotta watch another Blues away day this season.
17:01, Sat 27 Apr
We have the chance of breaking our league duck against Burton Albion.
17:25, Sat 27 Apr
We've just played two away games against what will be two of the best sides in league 1 next season and didn't lose either.
17:27, Sat 27 Apr
This time next year it will be all over a week earlier
17:29, Sat 27 Apr
On a warm train to Leeds after freezing in the upper tier of the home end with my son
17:31, Sat 27 Apr
3 unbeaten. Promotion form
17:33, Sat 27 Apr
bluearmyfaction
We have the chance of breaking our league duck against Burton Albion.

Oh effs sake I forgot about them chunts.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
Lloyd Dyer will come out of retirement just to play us
We have something like £50 million to spend on players capable stringing a few passes together.
17:46, Sat 27 Apr
I have faith we will stay up but I've come to terms with League One either way.

Tom Wagner himself said things will still go ahead on and off the field.

A year of winning in a weak division with TM and a hungry new team will do us the world of good. I think people underestimate the value of a winning mentality, and how much of a detriment the losing mentality we've had for 10 years is.

Quite looking forward to seeing us on the Wrexham documentary as well. Will do loads for our exposure if we are competitive with them. How many Americans know Notts County now because of it? Literally hundreds of thousands. And we'll be the Tom Brady fellow American big bad spenders.
17:59, Sat 27 Apr
I was worried we would lose today and confirm our relegation. By taking it to next week it’s a lottery and anything can happen. 90mins of football. You never know 👍🏻
18:16, Sat 27 Apr
Yeah, we'll see. There's no point mithering about what might happen, or writing off the players as "not fit to wear the shirt".

Our form in the last 6 games would have kept us up in 9 of the last 10 of seasons. It's just unfortunate that Millwall have for example won their last 4. Wednesday unbeaten in 5. Swansea 10 out of 12 points.

What odds would you have got on those results a month ago?
18:17, Sat 27 Apr
A step closer to clearing the decks, relegation could even help us get rid of even more of them