16:58, Sat 27 Apr
Linked Image
16:59, Sat 27 Apr
Plymouth's goal difference could be massive for them.
17:01, Sat 27 Apr
We need Hull to win tonight & give them something to play for at Argyle.
Think a league winning Leicester will smash Blackburn.
Im confident a win next week will see us stay up 🙏
17:02, Sat 27 Apr
Need a Hull point to give them something to really go for But not a win

Or do we?
17:03, Sat 27 Apr
Waggeh

That GD takes away the option of a draw for us unless they lose by 5
Turn left when you get on a plane.
17:12, Sat 27 Apr
Tilton shark
Waggeh

That GD takes away the option of a draw for us unless they lose by 5
stop hanging on for miracles, we are doomed
17:22, Sat 27 Apr
We're not doomed just yet. Every time we've had a full crowd at home, these players have turned up and put in a good performance. We just have to hope that happens next weekend. I always believed that 4 points would be enough to stay up and still do. We've got 1 of them today so let's see what happens next week.

I'm fairly relaxed about it though to be honest. This set of players deserve to be relegated. Going down might mean an even bigger clear-out than if we stay up. The more the merrier.
17:23, Sat 27 Apr
Petebaldwin
We're not doomed just yet. Every time we've had a full crowd at home, these players have turned up and put in a good performance. We just have to hope that happens next weekend. I always believed that 4 points would be enough to stay up and still do. We've got 1 of them today so let's see what happens next week.

I'm fairly relaxed about it though to be honest. This set of players deserve to be relegated. Going down might mean an even bigger clear-out than if we stay up. The more the merrier.
100%
17:36, Sat 27 Apr
Petebaldwin

Vote Pete 👍🏻
17:45, Sat 27 Apr
Petebaldwin

Being in League One will certainly make it easier to move players on.
18:03, Sat 27 Apr
I’ll second that.
18:12, Sat 27 Apr
So much for the Rotherham new manager bounce, 24 points off safety after another defeat, would be in our hands now and Plymouth marooned in bottom three if we had actually gone for the win last week, shockingly inept.