17:03, Sat 27 Apr
That's the way I see it.
17:04, Sat 27 Apr
Yep and me ..šŸ‘ŠšŸ»
You think Plymouth beat a Hull side needing to reach the playoffs?
I've always thought they'd be the ones we'd catch. If we catch anyone.

Annoying that Coventry had to be utter shite today. Sounds like Blackburn battered them but couldn't score.
17:06, Sat 27 Apr
Plymouth are soft as shit aswell like us.

Hull are a good side.
Tam
17:07, Sat 27 Apr
Waggeh
I've always thought they'd be the ones we'd catch. If we catch anyone.

Annoying that Coventry had to be utter shite today. Sounds like Blackburn battered them but couldn't score.

Even if Cov had have won today, our result would mean that we still have to win next week, I think.
Make Blues Great Again
17:07, Sat 27 Apr
Hull have a massive goal difference to make up....
17:08, Sat 27 Apr
Need Hull to get at least a point tonight for that to happen based on theirs and baggies goal difference
Tam
17:10, Sat 27 Apr
Ray Mac
Hull have a massive goal difference to make up....

They've got a game in hand (as it stands before KO tonight), so they're not out of it by any means. I hope West Brom drop out of the playoffs, although obviously I hope that Norwich don't pick up another point.
Make Blues Great Again
Coleshill-Blue
Need Hull to get at least a point tonight for that to happen based on theirs and baggies goal difference

Which then makes Norwich needing a result. Ffs. This bloody club šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ¤£
Win next week and we probably stay up.
17:12, Sat 27 Apr
Iā€™m hoping Ipswich win.
We need Norwich with nothing to play for.

Iā€™d rather rely on Leicester going for 100Pts and the title than rely on Sunderland or Hull
I'd rather us play a side with something to play for
We need a draw in Hull vs Ipswich game. Gives Hull a sniff of the play-offs in the last game at Plymouth, but Norwich knowing they are practically on the play-offs due to goal difference.

IF we can magic a win against a home and hosed Norwich, one of Wednesday losing, Blackburn losing or Plymouth not winning has a decent probability.

KRO
17:14, Sat 27 Apr
Win next week and we probably stay up.

Lol...its like a broken record in here.

Been saying it for ages and we cant break teams down and fizzle out with a lack of concentration..

Then the last 20 is us chasing the game being unable to even make passes. And our ball retention is abysmal.