17:15, Sat 27 Apr
As much as it will hurt if we go down next week. I am genuinely at peace with the idea now. We whole heartedly deserve to go down. Let's just be thankful that there is only 1 more game of watching these gutless, useless and brainless sacks of s**t in a blues shirt.
17:16, Sat 27 Apr
Another week of work in the bottom three. Do we ever do it easy? Next week can’t come quick enough.
17:18, Sat 27 Apr
I am at peace with the notion of going down, have been since last week. I’m not at peace with these awful players and I am most definitely not at peace with their fecking apologists.
17:19, Sat 27 Apr
I don't wanna go down man.
17:20, Sat 27 Apr
I don't wanna go down man.

Sounds like my Mrs
I accepted it after the Millwall game, I just want us put out of our misery as soon as possible.
Fat Buddha CBE FEA
I am at peace with the notion of going down, have been since last week. I’m not at peace with these awful players and I am most definitely not at peace with their fecking apologists.

Wow. This is a behind the looking glass moment for me. Spends 25 years on Blues message boards saying he’s a man of the people and then when times are tough sides with the bosses. Et tu, Fat Buddha.
I conditioned myself for this several weeks ago. March was a very bad month for us. Zero points in that period.
We only deserve to go down if we're in the same position this time next week.
17:21, Sat 27 Apr
This.

Wise words from North Warwickshire
17:23, Sat 27 Apr
As much as it will hurt if we go down next week. I am genuinely at peace with the idea now. We whole heartedly deserve to go down. Let's just be thankful that there is only 1 more game of watching these gutless, useless and brainless sacks of s**t in a blues shirt.

Told myself the same.

But i do NOT want any backlash towards the owners or any silliness after the game.

Mistakes have been made and im sure that the owners know that. Im sure that player recruitment know that. Im sure that the players themselves know it.

But at the end of the day we're clearing out regardless with owners who have ambitious ideas. Theyve committed to stand by us and thats at least something.

Do NOT show them the worst of us IF we are relegated next season. Show them the best of us.

At the end of the day if theres one thing i know, there are players on the pitch who wont be here next season....we will.

League 1 or not. The fans WILL get behind them come august. It will be the same stadium, the same friends, and the same fans... but a massive clear out and a fresh start is afoot.
Take it for what it is and accept our fate. It's a new chapter regardless.
Other teams have done the same thing and it wasnt the end.

Its just a game, its football.
We show the board we are going down together.
Live and die by the song.
We keep Right On.
Llanon_joe

Same here. Its been a s**t season, its been coming. It would be a typical blues if we win against Norwich and results goes in our favour, but it's just been s**t in a pile of crap.

I've accepted relegation since early at Cardiff and again at Rotherham. I want blues to avoid relegation, but this team just don't shown it. Whatever happens after the season end, whether it be in the Championship or League One, things need to changed and improvements needs to happen. We can't be having the same groundhog season of just barely surviving relegation.
Tam
I am at peace with it as well, because a) we'll deserve it by way of the points tally b) because we made a giant mistake in October and c) because the squad is lacking. There's not a single reason in isolation.

I'm also at peace with it (although I'll be disappointed and sulky for a couple of days) because I believe that we have a bright future.

No more recriminations, because we know what's happened, and it's been done to death, but we also had a large dollop of bad luck due to Tony's illness. Not a cat in hell's chance of us being in this position if he hadn't been poorly.
Make Blues Great Again
At times it was laughable how bad we were today
StechyBlue

Told myself the same.

But i do NOT want any backlash towards the owners or any silliness after the game.

Mistakes have been made and im sure that the owners know that. Im sure that player recruitment know that. Im sure that the players themselves know it.

But at the end of the day we're clearing out regardless with owners who have ambitious ideas. Theyve committed to stand by us and thats at least something.

Do NOT show them the worst of us IF we are relegated next season. Show them the best of us.

At the end of the day if theres one thing i know, there are players on the pitch who wont be here next season....we will.

League 1 or not. The fans WILL get behind them come august. It will be the same stadium, the same friends, and the same fans... but a massive clear out and a fresh start is afoot.
Take it for what it is and accept our fate. It's a new chapter regardless.
Other teams have done the same thing and it wasnt the end.

Its just a game, its football.
We show the board we are going down together.
Live and die by the song.
We keep Right On.

Are you going to the match?