17:57, Sat 27 Apr
Rasputin
StechyBlue
But i do NOT want any backlash towards the owners or any silliness after the game.

They absolutely deserve a backlash as they are the ones that got us into this situation.

Yeah, fannys how dare they spend millions and millions improving the club and giving us hope when we had none.

Oh
Noone has slagged the owners off though. It’s all in Stechys head.
18:07, Sat 27 Apr
Super Hans
Of course.

By their own words they want to be held to a world class standard though.

I agree, and I'm sure given how this could potentially set them/us back, they will be scrutinizing everything internally more than we ever could.

Fans being discontent with relegation is of course normal and healthy. Everyone takes out their emotion in different ways. But, some of the criticism directed at Knighthead on this thread and others is IMO off the mark. They saved us from awful, awful, awful owners, and I genuinely think we'd be rock bottom today if they hadn't.

Can you imagine that summer squad rebuild if those triads were still at the helm? People can knock the signings all they want, but we were working on a shoestring. We'd have nowhere near the calibre of players we do today. Nowhere near. Our squad would be Championship journeymen and League One freebies. James would be gone as well, for 1-2M no doubt.
18:10, Sat 27 Apr
Llanon_joe
As much as it will hurt if we go down next week. I am genuinely at peace with the idea now. We whole heartedly deserve to go down. Let's just be thankful that there is only 1 more game of watching these gutless, useless and brainless sacks of s**t in a blues shirt.

Agreed. We have made too many stupid mistakes and bad decisions this season. If we go, we deserve it
The fact that Jellyfish have survived for 500 million years without a brain, must give hope to a lot of people
18:12, Sat 27 Apr
Llanon_joe
As much as it will hurt if we go down next week. I am genuinely at peace with the idea now. We whole heartedly deserve to go down. Let's just be thankful that there is only 1 more game of watching these gutless, useless and brainless sacks of s**t in a blues shirt.

That we are going to finish below both QPR and Wednesday given the table with ten games to do speaks volumes. It’s been a horror show.
18:12, Sat 27 Apr
I'm in a bit of a weird state of flux.

If we go I reckon I'll be over it by the time I'm home on Saturday. A great future awaits this club, regardless of the division we're in.

I actually think we've got a decent chance of staying up, I think we win next week and expect one of those others to lose.

Either way, it'll be nice to get it all over with.
H

Consistently correct and proven right.
18:13, Sat 27 Apr
I cant be at peace until I know for sure we're dead

I'll be fine when we go down on Sat

Its the waiting and hoping thats so hard to deal with
You can't be very clever if you don't recognise sarcasm
18:29, Sat 27 Apr
Rasputin
StechyBlue
But i do NOT want any backlash towards the owners or any silliness after the game.

They absolutely deserve a backlash as they are the ones that got us into this situation.

Don’t be daft. You’re better than this.

Noble intentions

But they effed us short term

Im not convinced I'll be that angry enough with them at FT though, I know I wont tbf. Their slice of the blame pie is a slither compared to the players
18:29, Sat 27 Apr
Whatever happens next week the future is bright for blues. There not going to build a new stadium for a league 1 club.
18:41, Sat 27 Apr
The new Phosphorescent record is putting me at peace. Fecking beautiful.
18:44, Sat 27 Apr
Fat Buddha CBE FEA
The new Phosphorescent record is putting me at peace. Fecking beautiful.

What did you think of the Castle & Falcon by the way?

I was there a few weeks back and thought it was just right for the band we were seeing.
There's too much opinion and not enough fact.
18:56, Sat 27 Apr
Haven’t been yet. Going on May 15th for Hurray For The Riff Raff.

Went to Huntingdon Hall in Worcesterthe other week and that was nice little venue, a bit like apacella in Cardiff.
18:57, Sat 27 Apr
Llanon_joe

The future is bright I'm just worried about the money we did invest this year not being that smart. It's easy to say with hindsight as we appeared to be quite shrewd at the time. However we have assembled this gutless team this year.

Im worried that will just get multiplied when we have a budget and we end up being hamstrung for years again.

If we go down, we go down. With mowbray in charge we should come straight back up.
18:59, Sat 27 Apr
I'm reminded of Kenny Jackett getting Wolves back up with 103 points on the first attempt.
19:00, Sat 27 Apr
Fat Buddha CBE FEA
Haven’t been yet. Going on May 15th for Hurray For The Riff Raff.

Went to Huntingdon Hall in Worcesterthe other week and that was nice little venue, a bit like apacella in Cardiff.

I prefer the small places these days. Deadletter were ace as usual.

MrsT wants to go and see Noel Gallagher at Warwick Castle in the middle of the summer with thousands of other people and only 1 functioning toilet.

I can't think of anything worse.
There's too much opinion and not enough fact.