20:31, Sat 27 Apr
Sorry - no. Neat, but not commanding at all.

BTW - Myoshi is what I thought Jota was going to be.
20:37, Sat 27 Apr
The 'You know nothing about football' brigade will be after you. They were for me when I suggested we'd broken him after a month or so and wasnt living up to the promise he showed on debut

I do like him and can see what he does but not sure he does enough of it to impact games

Could probably take him off free kicks now aswell tbf
20:39, Sat 27 Apr
He will be another people claim that we’ve ‘ruined’ despite never actually doing all that much.

Not sure what JJ has to do to get in the midfield, maybe he scores too many goals for GR’s liking.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
20:40, Sat 27 Apr
Talk to me about Laird too? Crikey
20:46, Sat 27 Apr
WelshBlue
Sorry - no. Neat, but not commanding at all.

BTW - Myoshi is what I thought Jota was going to be.
Sometimes you get that player that looks good on the ball yet doesn’t have the intelligence to impact himself on a game….thats paik.
20:50, Sat 27 Apr
Its his first few months in english football, he will likely need some time to settle and that wont have been helped by the fact he’s on his 3rd manager.

Suspect we wont be the club he settles at if we go down though
20:53, Sat 27 Apr
It is the Villalba / Keita syndrome. Decent game on debut, massive overreaction, get told to “enjoy him” as he will use us a stepping stone for bigger things.

Dozens games later underwhelming

Dozen games furthermore playing in Liga 2 or Belgium
20:58, Sat 27 Apr
I think he's a decent player but he needs to be in a side who passes the ball well. He was here for 4 games before Mowbray had to step back and looked decent but things have gone downhill from there. I certainly wouldn't write him off because he's struggling at the moment.
21:01, Sat 27 Apr
Build a side around him so they said....
Tidy but another midfielder with no assists or goals
21:03, Sat 27 Apr
BcFc
Talk to me about Laird too? Crikey

Laird should have been benched for Drameh 3 games ago
21:07, Sat 27 Apr
I'm sorry, but digging Paik out for all this is bonkers.

He's a very decent footballer who cares passionately about his team. He's not the reason we're going down.
There's too much opinion and not enough fact.
21:12, Sat 27 Apr
A little bit in his defence. He has come straight off a full season in korea where he often played 90 minutes every game and was playing as late as December in champions league games.

He's come into a struggling side with no pre season and despite only being here since January is on his third manager.

He's had a further international break in March travelling to East Asia and back, which meant he lost further time on the training ground with his new club mates.

He's had 4? midfield partners in 17 games.

Let's see if he is still here after the summer with a pre season and hopefully a steady management team around him.

Tldr; it's been a series of unfortunate events since he joined and not an environment it is easy to thrive in.
21:14, Sat 27 Apr
IanT
I'm sorry, but digging Paik out for all this is bonkers.

He's a very decent footballer who cares passionately about his team. He's not the reason we're going down.

I don’t think anyone is claiming he’s the reason we’re going down.

For someone’s who’s supposedly as good as people make out he doesn’t half misplace some simple balls, the kind of passes Sunjic, Kieftenbeld and Davis would have been slaughtered for over the years.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
21:19, Sat 27 Apr
Petebaldwin
I think he's a decent player but he needs to be in a side who passes the ball well. He was here for 4 games before Mowbray had to step back and looked decent but things have gone downhill from there. I certainly wouldn't write him off because he's struggling at the moment.

Agreed, similar to Dozzell - the pair were signed to be Mowbray’s midfield and central to making his style work.

They're both possession footballers and we're not playing possession football.
21:24, Sat 27 Apr
I will be suprised if either Paik or MIyoshi are here next season.