20:52, Sat 27 Apr
Players, Cook, Rooney

How do you rank who is most to blame ?

For me it’s exactly that order
20:57, Sat 27 Apr
Players should shoulder the majority of the blame. They've been shit all season. Then it has to go to Gardner and the scouts for signing this shower of shit, and also a bit of bad luck in Mowbray having to go off sick (This is just a comment not attributing blame to TM)
21:02, Sat 27 Apr
Rowett.
Tony Fantastico
21:03, Sat 27 Apr
Recruitment plain and simple.

Whoever decided to sign players lacking character, toughness and mental strength needs to be asked questions.
It’s been proven under 6 different managers the players shortcomings.

I don’t want to hear about P&S/FFP.. other clubs with similar or smaller budgets have recruited better than us as the league standing prove, pick anyone of many teams above us & look at their spend.
Where was the Hannibals in the summer? The squad lacks physicality, grit and leaders.
Needlessly to say going into the season with one rookie striker/attacking midfielder at this level is malpractice.

Softest team I’ve seen down blues in all my years supporting them.

But the last two displays are down to how we setup and the players lack of character to try to win the game, they play with fear and no balls and that’s matched by GR.
21:04, Sat 27 Apr
Won't be a popular opinion, but Knighthead/Cook/Gardner are to blame.

The biggest decision they've made since arriving was the removal of Eustace and the subsequent appointment of Rooney. It didn't need doing and if they had left Eustace in charge, I don't think we would be even thinking of relegation today.

So far, their biggest decision was a massive mistake and I think they've got away rather lightly.

I'm glad that Wagner and Co are on board but they don't get a free pass just because they've so far tarted up the ground and bought a few rounds in the Roost. Long-term, they will transform the club and I'm in favour of that. I'm also not naive - the club is being used as a negotiation vehicle for a much larger property deal that financially benefits Knighthead and other groups.

The majority of players in and out the team have a lot to answer for since Eustace left but the stewardship of the footballing side of the club has been absolutely Tom Hank.
21:06, Sat 27 Apr
Cpt Blue
So far, their biggest decision was a massive mistake and I think they've got away rather lightly.
They rectified it quickly. Not their fault that that went tits up.

The fault lies with Trillion Trophy Asia for leaving us in a position where we could not bring in the players we so desperately needed.
21:15, Sat 27 Apr
Rab C Nesbitt
Rowett.
Ridiculous comment.
21:15, Sat 27 Apr
BSHL are number 1 on the list.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
21:17, Sat 27 Apr

Indeed

Easy to forget given the ambition and action the current owners have shown, haven't even been here a year yet
21:18, Sat 27 Apr
Super Hans

Is the correct answer - the team wouldn;t have been as threadbare as it was without them
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
21:19, Sat 27 Apr
It was a rectification that shouldn't have been needed.

Eustace was never going to rip up trees, but he was getting a tune out of a squad not that dissimilar to what we have today.

The absolute madness of changing a manager who was performing to a degree during the season to fulfill some lunacy around the style of play is the root cause of this mess.
21:24, Sat 27 Apr
Bluubalders
Rab C Nesbitt
Rowett.
Ridiculous comment.
Did you go last week or today?
Tony Fantastico
21:25, Sat 27 Apr
Rab C Nesbitt
Bluubalders
Rab C Nesbitt
Rowett.
Ridiculous comment.
Both
21:30, Sat 27 Apr
Bluubalders
Rab C Nesbitt
Bluubalders
Rab C Nesbitt
Rowett.
Ridiculous comment.
Both
The performances were not good, but to say, after this season that the biggest factor in us going down is Rowett - a bloke whose points haul is reasonable given the circumstances, and who has had us in every game, is ridiculous.
I believe that you are better than that
He has “stopped the rot”
I’ve seen you say Venus would have kept us up.
As you would say “prove it”
To me - sad, and unexpected as it was he had lost the plot.
He lost us 3 home games in a row, including the mighty Boro and Watford where we failed to score by the way.
I can’t prove it either, but if we had not stopped the rot I believe we would already be down with him
21:39, Sat 27 Apr
WelshingBlues
Players, Cook, Rooney

How do you rank who is most to blame ?

For me it’s exactly that order

None of the above - squarely on shoulders of Tom Wagner.