11:26, Sun 28 Apr
Ribeye
Jesus Christ. No thanks. He's been on the decline for the last 3 years.

And that decline started from a low point
What did the Knights in White satin?
11:29, Sun 28 Apr
Bluenose27
Is this the next gem our amazing recruitment team have selected? Wasn’t he the defender that dembele ripped apart in that first home game which feels like an eternity ago now?

The jump from a rumour from a journo who frequently gets it wrong to blaming Gardner is quite a big one.
11:42, Sun 28 Apr
Thats not the sort of rumour that gives me increased confidence in our recruitment tbh
11:45, Sun 28 Apr
NouCamp
Thats not the sort of rumour that gives me increased confidence in our recruitment tbh

Nixon knows eff all mate, chill
11:53, Sun 28 Apr
You can keep luke ayling but I'd take Liam Cooper of Leeds in a breath
11:54, Sun 28 Apr
Time wasting tosser.
12:00, Sun 28 Apr
Yeah fair enough. Rumour or not though, if that’s the type of player we’re looking at, then I can see why the players we got this season have got us staring down the barrel of league 1.
12:05, Sun 28 Apr
Over the last 10 games Middlesbrough are top of the form table with Ayling being a mainstay, getting 6 assists in that period.

I’m amazed people are turning their nose up.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
12:35, Sun 28 Apr
Super Hans
Over the last 10 games Middlesbrough are top of the form table with Ayling being a mainstay, getting 6 assists in that period.

Agree. Good player and also a good character with a bit of b*ll*cks about him. Past his best but would be ideal in League 1 next season.
13:37, Sun 28 Apr
That would be shit.
carlosno1geez
Wanted by Blues according to Nixon, let’s stay up first

Hope not - he's ready for the glue factory.
Up the feckin Blues
13:46, Sun 28 Apr
Super Hans

Agreed, especially given we could likely be in league one
Birmingham City have been linked with a move for soon to be free agent Luke Ayling, once his contract with Leeds United ends

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]
14:57, Sun 28 Apr
A leader and a shithouse, would be a good signing if we go down. If we stay up I’d be looking at better.
Happy Clapper
15:03, Sun 28 Apr
A leader and a shithouse, would be a good signing if we go down. If we stay up I’d be looking at better.

I'm going to disagree ... at 33 that's precisely the wrong sort of player we should be looking at. We should be immediately looking at under 25s to try and build for the journey over the next 4 or 5 years ...

I'd much rather we made an attempt to sign Drameh