17:34, Sun 28 Apr
🙄
[forum.pinkun.com]
17:37, Sun 28 Apr
If you have a brain you support Villa. If you like hitting people you support Birmingham

😂
There's too much opinion and not enough fact.
17:38, Sun 28 Apr
The problem is that their 5% is 10x as hard as any binner you will ever meet

Probably about right
17:38, Sun 28 Apr
😂
17:46, Sun 28 Apr
It seems that some of them are not looking forward to visiting our beautiful City.
17:57, Sun 28 Apr
That goes against everything that happened in the play off final in Cardiff. Both sets of fans got on really well that day - we shook hands/embraced after the match. Maybe that’s because Blues won and it would have been different if we’d lost - but I like to think not.

There’s a small minority of our fan base (morons intent on trouble) that let us down but, on the whole, Blues fans are the best
18:15, Sun 28 Apr
BluenoseMo
That goes against everything that happened in the play off final in Cardiff. Both sets of fans got on really well that day - we shook hands/embraced after the match. Maybe that’s because Blues won and it would have been different if we’d lost - but I like to think not.

There’s a small minority of our fan base (morons intent on trouble) that let us down but, on the whole, Blues fans are the best

I lived in Buckinghamshire so after the match I caught the train going to London Paddington. I was wearing my Blues Shirt, everyone else in the carriage was wearing Norwich Shirts. I got a bit of abuse but after giving a lot more back they were almost silent until I got off the train at Swindon. I then got loads of V's through the window. I have met braver supporters.
BluenoseMo

We know Blues wouldn't have been as gracious in defeat as Norwich were if we lost. I can't see any Blues shaking hands with Norwich if we go down. We're sore losers. Remember Southampton getting chased out of the ground when we got relegated on the last day of the season.
18:21, Sun 28 Apr
BluenoseMo

I can't blame the Norwich fans though, after the trouble from that handful of morons attacks the restaurant on the way out of Norwich at the start of the season.
Tam
18:33, Sun 28 Apr
Some of our lot were feral at the play off final including some absolute basket cases sitting b war us. . Absolute weapons. I felt safer walking back through the Norwich fans afterwards who were pretty gracious. I don't think that it would have been reciprocated somehow!
Make Blues Great Again
18:34, Sun 28 Apr
I do hope the leather hat crew will be defending the Indian restaurants of Bordesley and Small Heath with as much fervour.
18:38, Sun 28 Apr
Worth stressing though 95% of Birmingham fans are fine, but it’s the 5% as at most clubs. The problem is that their 5% is 10x as hard as any binner you will ever meet and the really bad ones don’t even go in the ground, many not even interested in football.

😂😂
H

Consistently correct.
18:50, Sun 28 Apr
My Blue Heaven

Probably about right

What's a binner?
18:55, Sun 28 Apr
My Blue Heaven

Probably about right

What's a binner?

colloquial for an Ipswich fan at a guess 😂
18:57, Sun 28 Apr
IanT
If you have a brain you support Villa. If you like hitting people you support Birmingham

😂

Whilst it's funny, it's a thick as shit thing to say.
H

Consistently correct.