11:13, Mon 29 Apr
Norwich was my first ever away game in the 71/72 promotion season, drew 2-2. Thumped them 4-0 at home in the snow and both teams promoted. Be more than happy for both sets of fans to be celebrating come 2.30 on Saturday.
11:31, Mon 29 Apr
theAtlas
Norwich was my first ever away game in the 71/72 promotion season, drew 2-2. Thumped them 4-0 at home in the snow and both teams promoted. Be more than happy for both sets of fans to be celebrating come 2.30 on Saturday.

Absolutely. Might even treat a couple of them to one of those famed Handsworth curries.
"Capitalism is the extraordinary belief that the nastiest of men, for the nastiest of reasons, will somehow work together for the benefit of all".
J.M. Keynes.
Thongs
There was a Blues dog at Huddersfield. Not sure if he went into the ground though.

He doesn't get to see us winalot.
True, everyone was pleased to see him, he is everyone’s chum.
12:02, Mon 29 Apr
Bet he was happy when we took the lead
12:04, Mon 29 Apr
This bantz is rough. You're gonna get dogs abuse.
14:13, Mon 29 Apr
Whilst I would never condone thumping another football fan who isnt a DVB or a dingle, it does fill me with a bit of pride their trepidation of coming on Saturday. Hopefully that feeds on to the pitch and their players lose deliberately to save their fans.

And it also spreads to Sunderland, Leicester and Plymouth where Sunderland, Leicester and Hull win comfortably.

All to save a Canary. That truly would be football coming together.

Won’t somebody please think of the Canaries.
Herefordshire Cider Boozer
Thongs
There was a Blues dog at Huddersfield. Not sure if he went into the ground though.

He doesn't get to see us winalot.

😂😂😂 👏🏽
"we don't even know why we're here - we're all just wandering around, doing daft things, killing time, until we die; that's why Frisbee's been invented..." (Karl Pilkington 2013)
14:26, Mon 29 Apr
Pretty good chance that St Andrews will be the toxic coalmine that the canaries choke in. Mind you, fate has it that results elsewhere won't save us.
14:27, Mon 29 Apr
I hope people still have that trepidation when we move to the new place as well. It’s part of Blues heritage and certainly has been for my lifetime.
Tony Fantastico
14:47, Mon 29 Apr
David Xavis
Hopefully they’re scared. Hopefully the atmosphere is that hostile their players are scared for their safety. It’s our best chance of winning.

I think its our only chance of winning
The fact that Jellyfish have survived for 500 million years without a brain, must give hope to a lot of people
14:48, Mon 29 Apr
We should hang a few dead Norwich fans from the crossbar
14:52, Mon 29 Apr
Bordesley not Small Heath
Falstaff
Really hope that Blues fans dont cause any trouble. Never had any issue with Norwich fans. In fact, many were brilliant after the Millenium Stadium play-off final. I never experienced any animosity at all.

Ditto,
will be embarrassing if Norwich scarfers get attacked and downright bullying if it happens
Surely won't happen if we go down, will it?

THIS HERE!
If Norwich fans are leaving the ground minding there own business, anyone who attacks them is an arsehole.
Your not "hard, or part of a firm" your just a bullying arsehole.
The fact that Jellyfish have survived for 500 million years without a brain, must give hope to a lot of people
14:57, Mon 29 Apr
Are we having a go at our fans before something has even happened?

Jesus wept