09:12, Mon 29 Apr
mad
mad
The ONLY negative to my mind about relegation will be away tickets will be THAT MUCH harder to get hold of

It is the ONLY negative.

Chill.

We have 5 years to sort this

It’s really not the only negative, not by a long shot.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
09:14, Mon 29 Apr
Good post.
09:19, Mon 29 Apr
No problem if your a platinum member

That Rags is a bastard though.
09:19, Mon 29 Apr
Super Hans
If we go down I’ll be a miserable fecker for a few days and then accept it and look forward to a raft of signings in the summer.

yep will be a few days mourning then be over it

its a good summer ahead, t20 world cup, euro's, olympics, and before we know it its the first week of august, and all we'll care about is 3 points on a saturday, as it always was
09:49, Mon 29 Apr
Miguelagenn
It's quite ok to be that way this week.

"It’s only a game. Nobody dies if we go down.
Have some perspective"

This winds me up. Nobody is stupid enough to not realise that football/Blues has its place in any person's list of priorities. We don't need to be told of nurses' low wages or a horse dying in a box every time anybody comments on what a totally calamitous situation this is. It's a disaster, not in the context of a boat going down but in the context of what this forum is all about, it's a disaster and we're allowed to call it that without being corrected. Once it's done, it's done and we have to get on with it but until then it's ok to feel a bit crap about things.

Well said. I hate being told to get some perspective regarding football. If we go down, it will be an absolute disaster. No good comes from relegation. and while we all like to think we'd come straight back up, it's by no means guaranteed.
10:32, Mon 29 Apr
Daniel
Miguelagenn

Have some perspective"

This winds me up. Nobody is stupid enough to not realise that football/Blues has its place in any person's list of priorities. We don't need to be told of nurses' low wages or a horse dying in a box every time anybody comments on what a totally calamitous situation this is. It's a disaster, not in the context of a boat going down but in the context of what this forum is all about, it's a disaster and we're allowed to call it that without being corrected. Once it's done, it's done and we have to get on with it but until then it's ok to feel a bit crap about things.

Well said. I hate being told to get some perspective regarding football. If we go down, it will be an absolute disaster. No good comes from relegation. and while we all like to think we'd come straight back up, it's by no means guaranteed.

Depends on your interpretation of ‘disaster’, of which it undoubtedly would have been under the prev owners.

For me it would be bad news, a bump in the road,a delay in getting us to where we want to be.

Disaster? Non.
10:39, Mon 29 Apr
Jack Jarvis Esq.
Daniel
Miguelagenn

Have some perspective"

Depends on your interpretation of ‘disaster’, of which it undoubtedly would have been under the prev owners.

For me it would be bad news, a bump in the road,a delay in getting us to where we want to be.

Disaster? Non.

I agree. It's gonna feel awful short term, but god knows I just want to see us win football games after watching us lose for so many years.

I don't hate going down for that reason because least we can go to St Andrews most weeks expecting to win, and probably be able to do so. I'm not expecting us to piss league one, but I do expect us to be top 6 as a bare minimum and if we get things very right, competing in the automatics.
11:02, Mon 29 Apr
I'm too old to wait for things, I want them now. 2 years from now my age will start with a 6, I'm really, really pissed off with them. It doesn't feel ok that there'll be a bright future when I'm heading towards 70, I don't give a feck about that, just the now.

(all assuming it happens, Thongs)
11:24, Mon 29 Apr
Tbf it easier to deal with it from afar
11:27, Mon 29 Apr
Jack Jarvis Esq.
Daniel
Miguelagenn

Have some perspective"

Disaster? Non.

I agree. It's gonna feel awful short term, but god knows I just want to see us win football games after watching us lose for so many years.

I don't hate going down for that reason because least we can go to St Andrews most weeks expecting to win, and probably be able to do so. I'm not expecting us to piss league one, but I do expect us to be top 6 as a bare minimum and if we get things very right, competing in the automatics.

That’s no age.
11:37, Mon 29 Apr
It will only be our third relegation into the third tier for a club the size of Birmingham it is a relative disaster (in footballing terms). It would have been a disaster under the crap ownership of the previous decade but an understandable one given the lack of board direction and funding. To do it with the current regime is tragically hilarious.
11:45, Mon 29 Apr
Daniel
Miguelagenn

Have some perspective"

Disaster 😂😂
Anyway, prove it
Tony Fantastico
11:49, Mon 29 Apr
Que sera sera! KRO
Nikola Zigic- FEA
Not convinced it is a disaster even in football context tbh.

I'm a chilled out entertainer about relegation. Confident we'll be promoted next season, if not, we'll win the division the season after.

Would rather avoid it and spend about a hundred billion dollars on top players this summer mind.

But it's not a disaster. Going down under BSHL would have been a disaster.

Exactly this, a disaster would have been going down under BSHL and then Wagner and co not being interested in buying us. It's a step backwards, not a disaster.
Knighthead buying someone else would have been a disaster.
Up the feckin Blues
14:50, Mon 29 Apr
I was on the train into Brum from Coleshill earlier and there were some Preston-bound Leicester fans on there laughing at us... Leicester!...on a Monday!

The skies are going to be dark with Cessnas on Saturday. It's going to be horrendous.