14:21, Mon 29 Apr
I think my nerves peaked at the Rotherham game. That was my ‘must win’ apart from Saturday. The fella cardiac arresting put things into perspective and I’ve been relaxed since, even at Huddersfield until the div set a blue flare off in the end and splattered my light Green Belstaff jacket with Royal Blue spots. I would’ve chinned him if I found him.
And I’ll be relaxed but massively up for Saturday. We will do our bit. Can Rowett and the players do their bit?
Tony Fantastico
14:27, Mon 29 Apr
probably the same bloke who launched one as we were taking a corner, bellend
14:29, Mon 29 Apr
It’s mental behaviour
Tony Fantastico
16:03, Mon 29 Apr
Good stuff again Dan, agree with every word - I hope people don't turn on the likes of GC and CG - if we go down and if people are determined to play the blame game, the blame will lie squarely at the door of BSH, just as you say. Sadly though, with them now out of the way some will still want a scapegoat.

I'm not looking forward to relegation, but I'm not scared of it either, vilers and dingles can take the piss all they want, I don't give an eff about what any of them say - I've a feeling Blues will be ramming any piss takes back down their throats in the coming seasons. Our future is looking really exciting and I genuinely can't remember when I could have said that before.
Up the feckin Blues
21:13, Mon 29 Apr
Bluesince62 F.E.A.
Good stuff again Dan, agree with every word - I hope people don't turn on the likes of GC and CG - if we go down and if people are determined to play the blame game, the blame will lie squarely at the door of BSH, just as you say. Sadly though, with them now out of the way some will still want a scapegoat.

I'm not looking forward to relegation, but I'm not scared of it either, vilers and dingles can take the piss all they want, I don't give an eff about what any of them say - I've a feeling Blues will be ramming any piss takes back down their throats in the coming seasons. Our future is looking really exciting and I genuinely can't remember when I could have said that before.

💯

Relegation under BSHL would have been catastrophic.
Relegation under Knighthead would be cathartic.
10:30, Tue 30 Apr
I thought you weren’t. Going to bother about this until Saturday?
10:52, Tue 30 Apr
If we win we will stay up. The three teams above us are not all going to get a result.
10:58, Tue 30 Apr
As you say, all we can do is win. We can’t control any other teams. We had the chance to put it in our own hands but fluffed it, so here we are.
11:05, Tue 30 Apr
WreckTangle
In case anyone is interested. Taking the average odds on oddschecker this is how it's looking.

Chance of being relegated:

Birmingham 62%
Plymouth 26%
Blackburn 6%
Sheff Weds 6%

I think Blackburn's definitely in more trouble than that.

Edit. Just changed as I ballsed up the calc.

Not taking in account anything else the odds of us going down if we win are 2/3 (Blackburn don't lose)* 2/3 (Sheffield Wednesday don't lose)*1/3 (Plymouth win)= 14.8%
All 3 have difficult fixtures, away at Leicseter, Sunderland and home to Hull so are chances of staying up if we win are probably greater than 85%.

There is a very small chance if we draw that Plymouth lose 5-0 or more but I think we can discount that unless they are 7-0 down after an hour.

The biggest issue is can we win? Norwich have a poor away record which gives us a decent chance.

We have done what we need on the last day a few times, (Bolton, Fulham, Bristol City) which helps.
11:19, Tue 30 Apr
Over last 6 games their form isn't much better than ours.