20:14, Mon 29 Apr
An unlikely Preston win the result that suits us the most?
20:19, Mon 29 Apr
Plymouth v Hull is the key after us needing to win
If Leicester win tonight I think they’ll want 100 points. To get that they need to win both
Tony Fantastico
20:21, Mon 29 Apr
If Leicester win you’d like to think they’d want to get to the 100 points on Saturday
20:25, Mon 29 Apr
The fact that they’ve rested Mavididi and Dewsbury-Hall would suggest they’ll go for it on Saturday anyway, but a Preston win or draw would be nice. They’d bust a gut to win the title in front of their own fans.
20:29, Mon 29 Apr
Preston to get a draw or win with Ipswich winning tomorrow would mean Leicester have to beat Blackburn to get the title.

Those are the ideal results for us to make our main targets fixtures on Saturday meaningful for their opposition.
20:32, Mon 29 Apr
Only a draw tonight and Ipswich beating Coventry tomorrow would mean Leicester still need to win vs Blackburn for the title with Ipswich playing against already relegated Huddersfield

Much rather that scenario than the 100pts thing.
20:33, Mon 29 Apr
Nose of Blue
Preston to get a draw or win with Ipswich winning tomorrow would mean Leicester have to beat Blackburn to get the title.

Those are the ideal results for us to make our main targets fixtures on Saturday meaningful for their opposition.

If Leicester get a draw tonight they’ll just need a draw on Saturday. So thinking about it, it would be best for us if there’s a winner tonight.
20:35, Mon 29 Apr
Leicester wouldn't risk a draw and the potential of Blackburn nicking a goal. They'd go all out for the win.
20:44, Mon 29 Apr
Let's just hope for a Preston win, it's the ideal result for us

Edit: Oh dear just seen it's 1-0 Leicester
20:47, Mon 29 Apr
Still think Leicester will want to get the win anyway in front of their own fans.

Ideally we want them to still need a win Saturday but either way I can only see them winning against Blackburn.
21:01, Mon 29 Apr
We could see Leicester doing a Doncaster on Blackburn. Hopefully.
21:13, Mon 29 Apr
100 points achievable
21:13, Mon 29 Apr
I’m sure Vardy would like to try and keep us safe after all those nice things we sang about his wife.
21:26, Mon 29 Apr
My Blue Heaven
100 points achievable

This is it … they’ll want that glory
21:33, Mon 29 Apr
theAtlas
I’m sure Vardy would like to try and keep us safe after all those nice things we sang about his wife.

I'm sure Jamie Vardy doesn't give us a second thought. Certainly not enough to throw a game to see us relegated which you seem to be implying.