16:34, Tue 30 Apr
UB40 ... have only had disappointing draws at Rotherham and Huddersfield since they cursed us with their presence
Scarf Lady ... still alive and well and in a retirement home but doesn't attend games - as guilty as Rooney
Pink Tabards - get rid ๐Ÿ˜
Standing Section - a blessed curse
OSCs - ban the jinxed feckers - we've absolutely bombed since their introduction

who are your "others" ?
16:37, Tue 30 Apr
Rags
UB40 ... have only had disappointing draws at Rotherham and Huddersfield since they cursed us with their presence
Scarf Lady ... still alive and well and in a retirement home but doesn't attend games - as guilty as Rooney
OSCs - ban the jinxed feckers - we've absolutely bombed since their introduction

who are your "others" ?

Thieves nicking peoples bumpers - fans have to walk too far and are out of energy effecting atmosphere. Our players can only perform with full support.
16:38, Tue 30 Apr
Icm2023
Rags

who are your "others" ?

Thieves nicking peoples bumpers - fans have to walk too far and are out of energy effecting atmosphere. Our players can only perform with full support.
16:39, Tue 30 Apr
"Undefeated" - that was never going to end up with anything but major egg on face
16:41, Tue 30 Apr
We did beat Coventry after ub40. I agree on the undefeated thing though.
Rowett and any other DvB
Tony Fantastico
Same with the fireworks and light shows.
16:42, Tue 30 Apr
Mayor - we always scraped relegation with the owners he got rid of.
16:43, Tue 30 Apr
Rags

who are your "others" ?

Illegal streamers.
There's too much opinion and not enough fact.
16:43, Tue 30 Apr
Myoshi - some ridiculous missed chances but doesnโ€™t seem to get any criticism.
16:44, Tue 30 Apr
Miguelagenn
Mayor - we always scraped relegation with the owners he got rid of.

Plus with my 100 per cent away win record this season, I should have made more of an effort to get to Huddersfield or Rotherham
16:46, Tue 30 Apr

????????? the UB40 gig was AFTER the Coventry match
16:47, Tue 30 Apr
Thongs
Myoshi - some ridiculous missed chances but doesnโ€™t seem to get any criticism.
Itโ€™s because heโ€™s in a boys body with a Great Grandads head
Tony Fantastico
Tam
16:47, Tue 30 Apr
Rags

I thought it was after the Preston game....
Make Blues Great Again
16:48, Tue 30 Apr
Rags

Your memory is playing silly buggers Rags