18:22, Tue 30 Apr
A bit of a long shot, but does anyone know of somewhere that will have the game on? Even better if there are fellow blues fans out here. Booked this holiday in advance and told the wife don't worry we will have nothing to play for on the last game.
21:24, Tue 30 Apr
As Captain Mainwaring would say …..
Don't tell him Schmitz?
22:39, Tue 30 Apr
Schmitz
A bit of a long shot, but does anyone know of somewhere that will have the game on? Even better if there are fellow blues fans out here. Booked this holiday in advance and told the wife don't worry we will have nothing to play for on the last game.

It'll probably be on at Trotters Bar, now it's being shown on Sky Sports. You can't miss the place. It has Delboy's yellow Reliant Regal van on the roof of the pub. Yeah, honestly!!!

I stayed well clear of the place, as I can't stand going to English/British bars/pubs when in another country, so don't know what it's like.

It's on the main road which runs the resort, the one which runs parallel with the beach, so about ten mins walk back from the seafront.
the king loves me
23:37, Tue 30 Apr

Here's 10

[www.yelp.com]
09:47, Wed 1 May
I’ll be in La Bicicleta Sports Bar, Port de Pollenca from early. Run by a family of Wednesday fans. They have 5 screens and will have on all the key games across the bar. Day trip out ? 😂😎
17:50, Wed 1 May
That's got to be 45-60 mins away from Can picafort on the bus