11:04, Wed 1 May
"You were 6th when you sacked eustace" i swear I'll probably kill someone before the years out.
every neutral fan i come across either in the pub, at work or in the street, trots out that sentence. Drives me insane, now i can't even be bothered to argue the toss. Roll on 24/25 whatever happens before.
11:18, Wed 1 May
Yep.

If we go down, especially if Blackburn score late on to send us down, that'll absolutely be what we get given constantly.

I had a discussion with my mate last night about how much % blame for this season I put on that decision, and I reckon it's about 50%. 30% to Mowbray's enforced absence and 20% to Kevin Long departing in Feb, as those points would've helped us massively when Bielik & Roberts were injured, Sanderson suspended etc. Lost a lot of games by 1 goal.
11:19, Wed 1 May
Blueysoa
"You were 6th when you sacked eustace" i swear I'll probably kill someone before the years out.
every neutral fan i come across either in the pub, at work or in the street, trots out that sentence. Drives me insane, now i can't even be bothered to argue the toss. Roll on 24/25 whatever happens before.

There's not really any toss to argue. It's what happened.
masqueraiding as a intelligent person
11:23, Wed 1 May
You're going to get Bluesplained to a lot this summer. Just let it wash over you.

I refuse to engage now, these people weren't interested when the club was being destroyed, I won't discuss it with them now.
H

Consistently correct.
11:25, Wed 1 May
Why go insane about something that is true?
The cold never bothered me anyway
11:26, Wed 1 May
So basically you loathe Rags and Rasputin.

I’m with you on one of those.
11:26, Wed 1 May
Sacking Eustace was never the problem, the blow they replaced him with was.

Had Mowbray not fallen ill we’d be 100% safe by now.

It’s a effing shambles really.
11:31, Wed 1 May
My Blue Heaven
Sacking Eustace was never the problem, the blow they replaced him with was.

Had Mowbray not fallen ill we’d be 100% safe by now.

It’s a effing shambles really.

This is my point as well. It contributed significantly of course, but it's not the sole reason we're in the position we're in at all
11:46, Wed 1 May
We did mess that up though. Sheffield Wednesday at the same time but the opposite end of the table also sacked their manager, they got it right with the replacement though.

We did save the situation by not waiting to pull the trigger on Rooney and replacing him, and we looked to have got that one right with how it went under Mowbray. I have no doubt that our current squad, with Mowbray in charge, would be nestled in a mid table position.
11:47, Wed 1 May
cant wait to see them go down, their owners will deserve it lol
11:49, Wed 1 May
That’s exactly what I’ve said?
11:56, Wed 1 May
Barking Poslethwaite
Blueysoa

There's not really any toss to argue. It's what happened.

I would argue that sacking eustace was the right decision, replacing him with rooney wasn't. My opinion.
11:59, Wed 1 May
😂
12:00, Wed 1 May
The one that really gets on my tits is 'Birmingham fans must be furious with there owners' or 'Birmingham's owners deserve to be relegated'

I can sort of accept this from fans of other clubs who aren't likley to have a clue really. But when it's paid pundits spouting this bollix it makes me want to put a fist through 'em.

There's been mistakes made this season and there's been some awful rotten luck too. But the biggest reason we're in this position is the decade plus of complete stagnation the club's been through. No matter how well intended or how deep yer pockets are, you can't change that over a night, or even over a season.

Basically what I'm trying to say is FEA.
12:08, Wed 1 May
Waggeh
The one that really gets on my tits is 'Birmingham fans must be furious with there owners' or 'Birmingham's owners deserve to be relegated'

I can sort of accept this from fans of other clubs who aren't likley to have a clue really. But when it's paid pundits spouting this bollix it makes me want to put a fist through 'em.

There's been mistakes made this season and there's been some awful rotten luck too. But the biggest reason we're in this position is the decade plus of complete stagnation the club's been through. No matter how well intended or how deep yer pockets are you can't change that over a night, or even over a season.

Basically what I'm trying to say is FEA.

100% agree. Spouting absolute shite all of them, shame on the actual football journalists doing that rather than the clueless and ignorant trolls on twitter