13:28, Thu 2 May
Just a big bully. He's lucky that wasn't better observed as i reckon there would be a few parents / observers who'd have gladly filled him in.
Miguelagenn
Not a linesman as such but an opposing player running the line?

Makes no difference - that coach needs banning for life and charging with assault.

If someone is running the line then they are a linesman.

They're actually a referee's assistant. There's definitely a difference between an appointed official or an opposing player running the line. All sorts of stuff could've gone on.

Last time I ran the line I got threatened by the other team and my own team, and they both meant it. Next time it was suggested I run the line while waiting to get subbed on I impolitely declined.
13:52, Thu 2 May
Absolute scumbag yes, but he will have his moment in court where we will learn that he's a real 'great guy' 'normally a gent' and has done loads for various charitable causes', leading to a slap on the wrist.
13:55, Thu 2 May
I just don't know what your previous posts mean.

'Anything could've gone on'.

Like what? He gave an offside? He called his wife a slag? Who gives a f*ck, he shouldn't punch a kid in the face , I have zero idea why you're defending it.

I haven't, I've just pointed it out that he probably wasn't an appointed official and that it's possibly not an unproked attack.

Some people are too freely willing with verbal abuse these days though. They do need to learn that the chances of getting through the day without a smack in the mouth are greatly heithened if you're just polite to the people around you.
Miguelagenn
Not a linesman as such but an opposing player running the line?

Makes no difference - that coach needs banning for life and charging with assault.

If someone is running the line then they are a linesman.

They're actually a referee's assistant. There's definitely a difference between an appointed official or an opposing player running the line. All sorts of stuff could've gone on.

Last time I ran the line I got threatened by the other team and my own team, and they both meant it. Next time it was suggested I run the line while waiting to get subbed on I impolitely declined.

That's probably how it feels to be any Blues manager other than Mowbray this season.
14:16, Thu 2 May
Miguelagenn
I just don't know what your previous posts mean.

'Anything could've gone on'.

Like what? He gave an offside? He called his wife a slag? Who gives a f*ck, he shouldn't punch a kid in the face , I have zero idea why you're defending it.

I haven't, I've just pointed it out that he probably wasn't an appointed official and that it's possibly not an unproked attack.

Some people are too freely willing with verbal abuse these days though. They do need to learn that the chances of getting through the day without a smack in the mouth are greatly heithened if you're just polite to the people around you.
Alternatively some people think they can do what they want with no consequences. They need to learn they end up in court because of their own actions, and smacking people from behind is one of the actions that leads you to court
Tony Fantastico
14:21, Thu 2 May
Smacked any lippy teenagers recently, Miguel?
14:24, Thu 2 May
Absolutely.
14:24, Thu 2 May
Smacked any lippy teenagers recently, Miguel?

Not since I was 10.
14:37, Thu 2 May
That's rancid. Horrible fat shit mess. Hope he gets what's coming to him.
shd
14:42, Thu 2 May
Arrested

[www.bbc.co.uk]
14:45, Thu 2 May
A very good friend of mine got beaten up in an unprovoked attack quite recently. He had a broken nose and some nasty lacerations to his head. There was a witness who cited over 30 blows to the head while the victim was on the floor. The police decided not to proceed with court action but instead have told the assailant that he's not allowed within the victim's address for 16 weeks.

It wasn't recorded on social media so it didn't happen it seems.

(Waiting for our resident ex-copper to come and tell me this didn't happent)
14:46, Thu 2 May
shd
Was it his team getting smashed 8-0 by chance?
14:49, Thu 2 May
Not really much of a punch. A poor effort.
14:57, Thu 2 May
He's a 17 year old kid. If a fat 40 year old guy can't take some lip from a teenager they need to not be involved in sport.