18:08, Thu 2 May
Tilton Rifle
Haha I do 2 nights a week.
😁👍
Tony Fantastico
18:18, Thu 2 May
Rab C Nesbitt
Reasons provided above my friend.
Jesus. All of those games we lost/drew (in ONE case) because we were not good enough on the day.
Hull and Millwall played us off the park first half. Ipswich and Southampton were, perhaps not unexpectedly much better than us too
I’ll just let that sink in.
Millwall played us off the park.
You can whinge about the odd decision from officials - we’ve all done it.
1 point from 6 games, with some abject performances thrown in - Boro was another one - is different territory I’m afraid.
Is, therefore your proof that, having performed poorly in most of his games, Venus would have kept us up the fact that we might have had some better reffing decisions? Is it that James (Southampton), Roberts (Millwall), Pritchard and Roberts (Boro) might have defended better. Or is it, having performed (mostly) poorly in almost all of his games he was just about to turn us into Barcelona?
18:26, Thu 2 May
Absolute tripe. We played 3 of the top 7. Ipswich went ahead in the 85th minute thanks to errors. Hull chucked a ball in literally for their only goal. We came back to equalise with 10 men v Southampton.
Millwall we were well on top and should’ve had a pen or a red card given in our favour in the space of 20 seconds in the second half. Watford we outshot them easily and missed chances. Boro was the only poor performance. But the games we had under Venus were tougher and should have really yielded 8 points or more.
I’d have trusted his side to have beaten Cardiff, Preston, Rotherham and Huddersfield
Tony Fantastico
18:31, Thu 2 May
Should e given Venus the away games

And rowett the home ones
18:41, Thu 2 May
First off I don’t agree that we were the better side overall in ANY of his games except perhaps Watford, where, again, we were not, in the end, good enough (at either end of the pitch)
The rest of it is all “if my auntie was my uncle”nonsense.
It’s about results - he got 1 point from 18, including nothing from 3 home games in a row - 2 against poor sides. I don’t remember any decisions going against us in those 2 games at home against poor sides.
You mentioned 26 shots in one game, and say we were “in” the others. The shot count in the 5 others was 56 for, and 98 against!.
Dominant ok, but not in our favour
It’s not much good comparing what you THINK Venus might have achieved in games he wasn’t around for with what he “achieved” in those he was there for
18:48, Thu 2 May
Boro and Watford are poor sides? I didn’t mention decisions going against us in those btw. But you ignored the ones I mentioned.
What are Rotherham and Huddersfield btw? I say shite. Rotherham outshot us. Huddersfield matched us for shots.
And in only focusing on results you’d have wanted Monk sacked in his season here for a poor start results wise. Some could see those results wouldn’t continue
Tony Fantastico
18:52, Thu 2 May
Rowett would have got 5 points from 6 games minimum. Putting us on 52 going into Saturday.

No need for the Venus thought experiment.
18:55, Thu 2 May
Nikola Zigic- FEA
Gary Rowett made a good suggestion on twitter.

Start someone Gary Gardner, get him to absolutely clatter someone in the first five minutes so he gets booked and makes Norwich shit themselves about getting injured ahead of the playoffs.

Sub him off for the usual starter.

Send a message

Knowing Gary He’ll get booked, forget what he’s doing and get another yellow for arguing with the ref.
18:59, Thu 2 May
Rab C Nesbitt
Boro and Watford are poor sides? I didn’t mention decisions going against us in those btw. But you ignored the ones I mentioned.
What are Rotherham and Huddersfield btw? I say shite. Rotherham outshot us. Huddersfield matched us for shots.
Rab, I didn’t ignore the ones you mentioned - I said it can’t be trotted out after every game, especially when, in my opinion, we didn’t especially deserve much from those games.
The 2 home games against Watford and Boro I was saying the same as you - no poor decisions, but, yes - both were poor sides on the day.
In fairness it was less easy to tell with Boro who will never have an easier win than that, (but they did not look too scary to me)
We had 0 (zero) shots on target in 100 minutes of football.
I’m really just saying there is no evidence to say MV would have kept us up - results-wise or performance-wise.
I was surprised by that - I expected him to do “ok”.
We could not, reasonably have acted sooner to try something else - that’s just hindsight.
I’m with you - love Mowbray to bits - as a manager and as a man. Let’s hope like hell he’s back with us soon
19:05, Thu 2 May
Tilton Rifle
Rowett would have got 5 points from 6 games minimum. Putting us on 52 going into Saturday.

No need for the Venus thought experiment.
Can’t take any more disrespect. It’ll spoil my curry
Tony Fantastico
19:05, Thu 2 May
👍
Tony Fantastico
19:06, Thu 2 May
Chicken Pathia?
19:07, Thu 2 May
Korai
Tony Fantastico
19:10, Thu 2 May
Korai