19:55, Thu 2 May
Robert Hopkins
The fan zone on the Kop is twice as big as Cov so suspect more bars will be there, there is also going to be some seating

I usually just rock up and go to seat so not stepped foot in the fanzone before.

How do you access it, do you need to go through the turnstiles to get in, as in do i need to sit in the kop to go to the kop fanzone?
20:06, Thu 2 May
£2 pints at half ten in the morning 😁😁 what a fecking club
20:13, Thu 2 May
Robert Hopkins
The fan zone on the Kop is twice as big as Cov so suspect more bars will be there, there is also going to be some seating

I usually just rock up and go to seat so not stepped foot in the fanzone before.

How do you access it, do you need to go through the turnstiles to get in, as in do i need to sit in the kop to go to the kop fanzone?

It’s in the fecking Kop car park at St Andrews at Knighthead Park.
20:23, Thu 2 May
😂😂
20:26, Thu 2 May

Feckin hell I love the blues so much.
10:55, Fri 3 May
Nice gesture but I can see the post match tabloid headlines now - ‘Irresponsible owners plied rioting hooligans with cheap booze’ 🙈
18:50, Fri 3 May
Oh well
Tony Fantastico
18:56, Fri 3 May
theAtlas
Nice gesture but I can see the post match tabloid headlines now - ‘Irresponsible owners plied rioting hooligans with cheap booze’ 🙈

‘Norwich fans run for life as Yob Brummies celebrate survival’
19:27, Fri 3 May
AmyT-FEA
Love it

Competing with the likes of Weatherspoons for a £2 10:30am pint is a sign of ambition that will ensure season tickets are sold out next season no matter what division we're in