08:32, Sat 4 May
mr_crosby
Casper
Roman
I prefer KRO to FEA personally.

Me too - I'm not too sure where Wagner gets the idea that as a club, and as fans, that we're hated across the nation, other than from a large (but not the whole) section of rival supporters who support the team from Aston. Someone's obviously had a discussion with him at some stage, to get the idea in his head. BCFC is clearly not the Midlands version of Millwall, if that's the (FEA) mentality him and his advisors are trying to instill. I much prefer it when our new saviour says (our unique) Keep Right On!!!

I’d read a few other forums to find what the majority of others think about us, it isn’t usually good.

Yeah, agreed. I've seen fans of all sorts of random clubs saying they hope Blues go down today.

People do not like us for whatever reason.
08:58, Sat 4 May
Roman
I prefer KRO to FEA personally.

Me too - I'm not too sure where Wagner gets the idea that as a club, and as fans, that we're hated across the nation, other than from a large (but not the whole) section of rival supporters who support the team from Aston. Someone's obviously had a discussion with him at some stage, to get the idea in his head. BCFC is clearly not the Midlands version of Millwall, if that's the (FEA) mentality him and his advisors are trying to instill. I much prefer it when our new saviour says (our unique) Keep Right On!!!

I think it stems from all the adverse attention this season from the likes of Moxley and the wider press with the hiring and firing or Eustace and Rooney. He expected a negative response about the stadium plans and coined the phrase FEA.
09:06, Sat 4 May
💙

Up the Wagner.

I'm excited and shitting myself in equal measures.
12:04, Sat 4 May
El Mayor
PremierBlues
Tilton shark
He is loving the new motto FEA.
What’s FEA

Did you read the thread?
I wasn’t sure if eff em all was a serious answer lol