Used to like that song with Chelsea , West Ham and Millwall instead
21:21, Fri 3 May
fack em all
23:15, Fri 3 May
Tilton shark
He is loving the new motto FEA.
What’s FEA
23:18, Fri 3 May
I love big Tommy so much. I hope our players do it for him.

eff em all.
23:39, Fri 3 May
BcFc
Posted a story on instagram. FEA 💪🏻

Cringier than the “it’s our house!!!” video, from before the Cov game??? Or not as cringy as that???
the king loves me
06:14, Sat 4 May
It's no "u want come?"

I'll give you that.
Birmingham City: coming up with new ways to ruin your weekend since 1875
06:52, Sat 4 May
I prefer KRO to FEA personally.
07:03, Sat 4 May
Roman

Me too - I'm not too sure where Wagner gets the idea that as a club, and as fans, that we're hated across the nation, other than from a large (but not the whole) section of rival supporters who support the team from Aston. Someone's obviously had a discussion with him at some stage, to get the idea in his head. BCFC is clearly not the Midlands version of Millwall, if that's the (FEA) mentality him and his advisors are trying to instill. I much prefer it when our new saviour says (our unique) Keep Right On!!!
the king loves me
07:14, Sat 4 May
Agreed.
07:46, Sat 4 May
The FEA comment isn’t because he thinks everyone hates us. It’s because there has been loads of derision over our plans to build a new, large stadium when we can’t fill the one we’ve got. Lots of negative comments from people who are not grasping the whole story.
07:54, Sat 4 May
PremierBlues
Tilton shark
He is loving the new motto FEA.
What’s FEA

Did you read the thread?
07:55, Sat 4 May
I’m not so sure think we are hated reading other forums, There all dying for us to drop so yeah f.e.a seems appropriate
08:03, Sat 4 May
Casper
Roman

Me too - I'm not too sure where Wagner gets the idea that as a club, and as fans, that we're hated across the nation, other than from a large (but not the whole) section of rival supporters who support the team from Aston. Someone's obviously had a discussion with him at some stage, to get the idea in his head. BCFC is clearly not the Midlands version of Millwall, if that's the (FEA) mentality him and his advisors are trying to instill. I much prefer it when our new saviour says (our unique) Keep Right On!!!

I’d read a few other forums to find what the majority of others think about us, it isn’t usually good.
08:14, Sat 4 May
Roman

‘K.R.O and F.E.A,
We are Blues,
We’re on our way!’
08:17, Sat 4 May
Falstaff
Roman

‘K.R.O and F.E.A,
We are Blues,