19:12, Fri 3 May
For tomorrow is R day
Get behind the lads

Up the Tommy Mowbray !
Up the Barry Rowett!

Let’s do it for Ray Devey
19:19, Fri 3 May
I’m pissed at the moment and I’ll be pissed tomorrow. It’s NOT the end of the world if we go down. Please, please if we don’t make it, let’s not have the you’re not fit to wear the shirt. Let’s get behind the team and que sera, sera.
Imagine how impressive we’ll look if we’re still singing KRO even if we go down?
We have some great people in charge and the only way is up, don’t spoil it!
19:21, Fri 3 May
👏👏👏
19:24, Fri 3 May
I’m almost pissed. Several nights with little sleep - I’ll be like a zombie tomorrow.
19:25, Fri 3 May
You should get pissed more often
19:33, Fri 3 May
With a big stout heart to a long steep hill,
We may get there with a smile,
With a good kind thought and an end in view,
We may cut short many a mile.
So let courage every day
Be your guiding star always...
19:40, Fri 3 May
And...

[m.youtube.com]
"Capitalism is the extraordinary belief that the nastiest of men, for the nastiest of reasons, will somehow work together for the benefit of all".
J.M. Keynes.
20:30, Fri 3 May
Zublue
I’m pissed at the moment and I’ll be pissed tomorrow. It’s NOT the end of the world if we go down. Please, please if we don’t make it, let’s not have the you’re not fit to wear the shirt. Let’s get behind the team and que sera, sera.
Imagine how impressive we’ll look if we’re still singing KRO even if we go down?

I'm gonna boo the wasters if they send us down to the third
02:25, Sat 4 May
Zublue

That’s fair enough.
I am just hoping our more excitable fans don’t let us down with any unsavoury behaviour, These owners are the best thing to happen to this club in my lifetime, support our club give them (Norwich)the full treatment but don’t piss our owners off with any stupidity.
KRO andFEA.
07:11, Sat 4 May
Block27one
Zublue

That’s fair enough.
I am just hoping our more excitable fans don’t let us down with any unsavoury behaviour, These owners are the best thing to happen to this club in my lifetime, support our club give them (Norwich)the full treatment but don’t piss our owners off with any stupidity.
KRO andFEA.

and leave the Norwich fans alone after the game