22:05, Sat 4 May
Thongs
Where do you sit Mark?

Have a guess lol. It isnt the best for singing up in the mainstand but I was giving it some wellie, as much as I can anyway, back of the mainstand. Out of character for me these days but today was one of those days when it was desperately needed.

Yep there were flatter periods as the game went on but a full house def helps 'em. We can still ramp it up more though. Have a go !
22:11, Sat 4 May
I think the realisation that we were succumbing to relegation, even though we were winning, just extinguished the atmosphere. Most round me were too busy refreshing and checking their phones, in the faint hope hull had scored.

was very strange watching at home. even sky pretty much stopped commentating on the game are were more interested in gaining updates from hull
22:13, Sat 4 May
Like most in the ground tbh.
Tony Fantastico
22:19, Sat 4 May
Blackburn was the one I was most interested but it looks like Leicester went through the motions somewhat and made a couple of subs I doubt they would have if they needed to win

Once they scored that was that. Added a second for good measure in the last minute their only 2 shots on target.

Always a problem needing to rely on others last day.

We played well enough and deserved the win. The atmosphere would have been through the roof but it wasn’t to be.
22:28, Sat 4 May
No we can't sign our hero's but we can sign new ones to take us forward. Invest in our future.
00:13, Sun 5 May
MainstandMark
Another full house, up and at 'em crowd and another win.

We DO make a difference.

It's a shame we only get 23 home games.

The pitiful away form relegated us which was optimised by successive away games at 24th and 23rd and winning neither of the games.

It's something that desperately needs sorting for next season and all plaudits to the great away support the players have had this year.

This club and the fans have known nothing but relegation fights for a decade. We need to learn how to win and how to handle the different pressure of battling at the top end of the table.

I don't think we had much of a chance of going up to the prem next season so I don't think the plan has been de-railed significantly. I think as a club we will get more mentally from a successful league 1 promotion campaign than we would from a mid table championship one next year.