13:04, Sun 5 May
Rob Plaister reporting that Knighthead are seeking to buy other lands in the city for projects and developments.

[twitter.com]
13:06, Sun 5 May
I don't think this is news or insider info is it?

Knighthead & Wagner have been pretty open that this was the plan along.
13:12, Sun 5 May
ye just fishing for attention again
13:45, Sun 5 May
Appears like they are more interested in real estate projects instead of football ones.
13:46, Sun 5 May
I expect they’re partly behind the rail link up to the north west also.
13:46, Sun 5 May
BlueSteve
Appears like they are more interested in real estate projects instead of football ones.

Investment firm in wanting to make money shocker.
13:55, Sun 5 May
‘As I tweeted back in November.’ I love that guy.
Buy my novel (if you want to of course), The Loneliness That Others Call Freedom by Steven Vaughan. Available in both Kindle and paperback format.
[www.amazon.co.uk]

@stevanderman
14:03, Sun 5 May
I think we’ll see how serious they are in terms of the football this summer, and I’m confident that’ll be they’ll spend as much money as allowed to get us challenging and get us out of league 1.
14:33, Sun 5 May
BlueSteve

They absoutely are.

Do not forget, they have invested in real estate in Birmingham, the bit they have so far just so happens to have a Football Club attached to it.

We're not the be all and end all to Knighthead.
14:53, Sun 5 May
BlueSteve

They are venture capitalists- they will look to make money where they see opportunities. They are probably rerunning their financial models to see what impact relegation has. Will not be surprised if they cut back planned investment in Blues.
15:08, Sun 5 May
Wagner has reiterated the backing WILL NOT change due to relegation. He's seen/knows the potential.
15:16, Sun 5 May
BlueSteve

The purchase was always a Real Estate play but to maximise the value they need to build it out with a football club in the mix.

Ultimately the whole set up will be sold at some point where the value as an investment deal will hinge on the yield from established rentals / income streams.

Established rentals / income streams and an established PL club is where the premium sale price will lie.

Tom Wagner will get this right, enjoy the ride.
17:15, Sun 5 May
Exactly we are in the midst of a property deal, that is a bit more fun as there is a football team as its cornerstone tenant.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
17:17, Sun 5 May
Jameron Cerome
BlueSteve

They absoutely are.

Do not forget, they have invested in real estate in Birmingham, the bit they have so far just so happens to have a Football Club attached to it.

How do you explain them spending so much money on St Andrews, new pitch, fanzone, club shop, all the hospitality area's, new floodlights, hot water, changing rooms and the new big screens, (I'm sure I've missed a few) if they are not bothered about the football club?
17:19, Sun 5 May
sheffield blue
Jameron Cerome
BlueSteve

They absoutely are.

How do you explain them spending so much money on St Andrews, new pitch, fanzone, club shop, all the hospitality area's, new floodlights, hot water, changing rooms and the new big screens, and I'm sure I've missed a few.

They do not have a product currently. They have a mass of land that is derelict.

They need to keep the Blues fans on board as they will eventually need to bring in an addition 40k people to their new quarter.
They will have figures to say "We did THIS at St Andrews and it increased rev by X amount, you should build your business in this quarter"