09:13, Mon 6 May
Rab C Nesbitt
True but lots travel the world and take gap years etc.

Yeah, but they do it to have fun.
09:18, Mon 6 May
Rab C Nesbitt
Greebo joe
Rab C Nesbitt
Gone on a year long holiday and watched loads of football. Not sure if he’s working tbh but if he isn’t what he’s done sounds like a dream for lots of folk

Still a very brave and committed thing to do, there are lots of people who talk the talk but this kid walked the walk.

Done it myself to a fashion and landed with just £200 in my pocket. My son has also done it for much longer and it’s far from easy.
Don’t know the lads circumstances but travelling across the world to follow Birmingham City deserves an award on its own 😄 if he is a mate of Koji then maybe he didn’t have the same hardships as others.
09:24, Mon 6 May
Southy
Rab C Nesbitt

Yeah, but they do it to have fun.
GPWM 😁
Tony Fantastico
09:29, Mon 6 May
Greebo joe
Rab C Nesbitt
Greebo joe
Rab C Nesbitt
Gone on a year long holiday and watched loads of football. Not sure if he’s working tbh but if he isn’t what he’s done sounds like a dream for lots of folk

Still a very brave and committed thing to do, there are lots of people who talk the talk but this kid walked the walk.

Done it myself to a fashion and landed with just £200 in my pocket. My son has also done it for much longer and it’s far from easy.
Don’t know the lads circumstances but travelling across the world to follow Birmingham City deserves an award on its own 😄 if he is a mate of Koji then maybe he didn’t have the same hardships as others.

I think he became a mate of Koji after Koji joined and after he got here, so I think that’s a bit unfair.

From what I understand Kei was officially on a student visa and was studying here but I think he’s also worked as a freelance writer too and it wouldn’t surprise me if he’s done a bit of that for an audience back home.

On a slightly different note, the conversations on here about Kei are a reminder of why I keep telling people I don’t ever want to be nominated. I don’t get why people can’t just be nice.
09:32, Mon 6 May
Gary Cook/ Craig Gardner.

They got Knighthead in.

More than any of you sods have done.
09:32, Mon 6 May
El Mayor
Greebo joe
Rab C Nesbitt
Greebo joe
Rab C Nesbitt

I think he became a mate of Koji after Koji joined and after he got here, so I think that’s a bit unfair.

From what I understand Kei was officially on a student visa and was studying here but I think he’s also worked as a freelance writer too and it wouldn’t surprise me if he’s done a bit of that for an audience back home.

On a slightly different note, the conversations on here about Kei are a reminder of why I keep telling people I don’t ever want to be nominated. I don’t get why people can’t just be nice.
I have seen him on Davos diaries comes across as a nice chap who loves life, just glad that Jimmy bloke didn't win it
09:37, Mon 6 May
Hang on mayor, I am praising the kid ffs. 😄 I was pointing out he may have had an easier time in his gap year than others who have done similar things.
It’s still a brave thing to do and he deserves his award.
09:44, Mon 6 May
Greebo joe
Hang on mayor, I am praising the kid ffs. 😄 I was pointing out he may have had an easier time in his gap year than others who have done similar things.
It’s still a brave thing to do and he deserves his award.

Fair enough.
09:48, Mon 6 May
If you think I’m digging him I’m still annoyed that I shouted him to say alright a couple of months ago and he ran off 😂
Tony Fantastico
09:54, Mon 6 May
I don’t get why people can’t just be nice.

👌
09:59, Mon 6 May
Happy for the lad. His passion for the blues is evident.
10:31, Mon 6 May
Just to be 100% clear here.

The lad purchased his own ST in Tilton Block 11. How do I know this? Because his seat is the one directly behind me same seat number but in row 32 rather than mine in Row 31. We would have a chat at every game and he was the most polite person you could ever wish to meet and he really was crazy mad for Blues.

He was sad that it was his last game on Saturday but he really hopes to be back at some point.

I wish him well in whatever he does but Blues will now always be in his blood.

KRO
Turn left when you get on a plane.
10:45, Mon 6 May
I don’t see anyone not being nice to the lad.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
14:19, Mon 6 May
Super Hans
Seems a nice guy but I’m surprised the bloke who runs Punjabi Blues didn’t get it, he’s done a lot of good stuff this season.

If you mean Sukh, I don't think he was able to win as he's the head of the OSC
14:24, Mon 6 May
Got no issue with him getting but I think it should have gone to Long Haired Lou.