10:48, Mon 6 May
Do people think they’ll stay the same price, decrease or increase?
And how many will we have sold by the start of August to the nearest 1000?
And are you renewing, not renewing, or having a season ticket even though you didn’t last season, or not having one again?
Tony Fantastico
10:51, Mon 6 May
Surely they get reduced now.
I think we'll have sold 13000 by the start of the season.

It will also depend on how our recruitment goes through the summer.
10:51, Mon 6 May
Price freeze by way of apology
10:53, Mon 6 May
No idea on price but I would like to see them on sale ASAP.

Would be good though if they included the FL trophy games as cant see many turning up for those but if included it would be good for bar takings etc.

It also would not shock me if we have at least as many as we did this season. I know quite a few that are getting them for next season that have not had one before or indeed ever.
Turn left when you get on a plane.
10:54, Mon 6 May
Same price. 12k.
10:56, Mon 6 May
Definitely renewing. Think they’ll offer more premium options including bar access etc with standard seating included.
10:57, Mon 6 May
I'm gonna get 1. Haven't had 1 since the lee clark days either.

This season I've been to over half the home games so it makes sense to get 1 next season.

Looking forward to it already
11:00, Mon 6 May
I haven't had one for years now, but I think I'll be getting one next season as long as I can make more than half the games when the fixtures come out.

Oh, and as long as a couple of people off here renew too.
There's too much opinion and not enough fact.
11:01, Mon 6 May
Price will stay they same, numbers will grow, I have 5 family members who are planning to get one for the first time in years. I think we’ll be around 15,000, and itll push to 20,000 when we are unbeaten and the half season ones go on sale.

We will sell out every league away game as well.
11:02, Mon 6 May
IanT
I haven't had one for years now, but I think I'll be getting one next season as long as I can make more than half the games when the fixtures come out.

I am 😘
Oh... you meant someone else. 😜
11:03, Mon 6 May
IanT

Good stuff. Btw will that relegation bet who had pay for it?
Tony Fantastico
11:06, Mon 6 May
Rab C Nesbitt
IanT

Yeah, partly. 😂👍
TresorLuntala
Price will stay they same, numbers will grow, I have 5 family members who are planning to get one for the first time in years. I think we’ll be around 15,000, and itll push to 20,000 when we are unbeaten and the half season ones go on sale.

We will sell out every league away game as well.
I actually think they might reduce the price. We need to regularly start filling the ground and not with cheap offers. The best way is via STH as that really does get you into the habit of going and with the new stadium 5-8 years away at most the sooner we have 20k plus STH here the better for them
Tony Fantastico
Polo
IanT

I am 😘
Oh... you meant someone else. 😜

😜💙
11:07, Mon 6 May
IanT
Rab C Nesbitt
IanT

Yeah, partly. 😂👍
Fair play. Still no regrets in me cashing it out
Tony Fantastico