Bluesince62 F.E.A.
Tam
I don't think that we'll lose many existing ST holders, and might even put on a few. I've a feeling that prices may decrease a little, but anyway I'll be renewing my two as soon as I'm allowed to. Can't bloody wait.

More than any other time, I wish I could - which is mad for a relegation season but maybe shows the excitement that most of us feel about the future. I've got 3 years working then we've promised each other (me and Mand) that we are getting ST's when I retire no matter and even if we can only attend 5 games that season.
The dog will have to lump it, we'll lock him in the garage for the day. I'm sure the effer is a viler anyway. Dads veela and the dog hasn't bitten him once yet. Quisling.

LMAO at that one
Just seen the prices for seniors last season. Practically giving them away. I become a senior before the start of the season so it would be fecking rude not to.
shd
17:41, Mon 6 May
Renewing as I have done for Christ knows how many years
Was never in question for me
Happy to pay even a little more if required but hope they are reduced so some of those fans who haven’t had the finances to have a ST can

For me it’s all about sell the place out, week in week out
17:48, Mon 6 May
shd
Renewing again, 27th year in a row. Looking forward to getting rid of all the big earners and hopefully watching a young and hungry team. Much rather watch the likes of Chang, Hall and Donovan than Gardner Burke and Hogan.

We'll sell 15k and prices will be 10% lower.
17:53, Mon 6 May
Expecting prices to stay same or even fall tbh. Am renewing regardless. Think we sell 15,000.
PJ1
18:02, Mon 6 May
Another renewal here,been able to have one since 1988 (£50!!) My 13yr old has been to his first 5 games this season so I asked him if he'd still want to go next season and he said he's even more keen to go with us being relegated so he'll be getting a season ticket. So chuffed he'll be coming with me every game
"Too many protest singers, not enough protest songs"
18:12, Mon 6 May
PJ1
Going from this thread things sound positive. Could really do with a few more pubs opening. Getting a beer Saturday was ridiculous after the game
Tony Fantastico
18:14, Mon 6 May
Rab C Nesbitt
Going from this thread things sound positive. Could really do with a few more pubs opening. Getting a beer Saturday was ridiculous after the game

Hopefully the fan parks see to that? Figure they will be open after too?
18:16, Mon 6 May
Hopefully
Tony Fantastico
18:19, Mon 6 May
Same price
16,000 STH
The fact that Jellyfish have survived for 500 million years without a brain, must give hope to a lot of people
18:32, Mon 6 May
Not had a season ticket for a good few years. Lived next to one of our players for seasons, i was lucky with free tickets for those 4/5 years, not been much for the last few years living Devon, back in Warwickshire now.
I want a season ticket, as billy no mates hopefully get some poor sole to come with me.
2 off my Sons live in Germany and one in Derbyshire. Hopefully the son in Derbyshire will join me.

Waiting on prices to be announced. Might go corporate 🤔

Exciting times ahead.
22:16, Mon 6 May
Interested to see what box prices will be
22:17, Mon 6 May
Meant to be open for the euros so will go and trial one out
H

Consistently correct and proven right.
23:08, Mon 6 May
Got my first season ticket as a kid back in 1985 and have been to 80 different grounds watching Blues. By 2015 it all felt a bit of a chore going to games, don't know how the rest of you have kept it up. Kind of felt I had seen everything my club could achieve. And then you simply find a different routine to get into on a Saturday afternoon.

Since then I have just been to about a dozen big games until this season. The new ownership has got me invested again, although it has been a gradual process over the season and made it to 8 games.

But I have rediscovered the passion I had for this club. I can see a positive future and more importantly have belief again and with the promise of a few wins next year I will be getting a season ticket.
23:22, Mon 6 May
Many are saying in the region of 15,000 think they are going to be surprised.

It’s going to be a full on PR the pricing will be good and by the time the season starts people will be ready.

I