12:08, Tue 7 May
Starting to come out from hiding/media ban now

Bacuna has no words and the club will be back..

I hope he stays, in league one he has the ability to be the best player in the league
12:13, Tue 7 May
"Apologies to everyone associated with the club Birmingham City the fans this wasn't a season what we expected and hoped for. You guys stood behind us and we let you guys down, got no words for it, but one thing for sure the club will be back where it belongs trust the process"

Empty platitudes imo - I'd rather the players just keep quiet than churn out the usual hollow bullshit.
12:13, Tue 7 May
Just unfollow them
12:14, Tue 7 May
I’m trying to work out the process tbf 😂
Damned if they do and damned if they don't tbf, lots have been moaning that they haven't spoken because it 'proves they don't care'
Happy Clapper
But then people moan saying that they haven’t said anything or apologised. They’re damned if they do, damned if they don’t either way. I like bacuna, when he’s on it he’s brilliant, but he can be anonymous when he’s off it. If he wants to stay then I’d keep him easily, but if he wants to go, then let him.
I don't follow them, sorry for having an opinion about Birmingham City on a Birmingham City forum.
Too late now to hear the shit. Not interested at all in what they have to say.
Tony Fantastico
12:16, Tue 7 May
I want it pinning so I can abuse any of them claiming to care before demanding moves to Derby and Plymouth
Tam
12:17, Tue 7 May
Le Mod
Damned if they do and damned if they don't tbf, lots have been moaning that they haven't spoken because it 'proves they don't care'

Yeah, they can't really win with that one. People would like to see players apologising, and other people would like them to be quiet. They're going to annoy at least one lot of people.

Personally, I don't need to hear apologies, but I would hope that they, in the main, would feel that they'd like to try and get us back up. NB: 'hope' rather than 'expect'.
Make Blues Great Again
12:19, Tue 7 May
He’s capable of being the best player in the championship , he was also capable of being amongst the best ever players the SPL have had , he’s also capable of earning 50k a week and starting for the likes of Bournemouth and wolves every week.

But there’s a reason why he’ll be a journeyman floating around the championship.

Shame.
12:20, Tue 7 May
Tam
I’d like a few to stay and show about of professional pride, though it’s probably too late for it

I think it’s ok for players to acknowledge and apoligise but I don’t expect it

The ones I’d be desperate to stay will definitely be off

Bielik, Buchanan and miyoshi
12:20, Tue 7 May
Tam
I’d like to think a few would look at themselves, realise they haven’t been good enough this season and would have a real determination to get us back up, as opposed to running to their agents to get them a move to a middling Championship club.

However, that’s probably not living in the real world, it’s just a job to them.
12:21, Tue 7 May
Show me, don’t tell me. I ask of players what I ask of my men
Tony Fantastico
12:22, Tue 7 May
No need for apologies, don't be soft