Realising that the prize for promotion is returning to a league that I'm sick to death of
H

Consistently correct and proven right.
18:19, Tue 7 May
Nikola Zigic- FEA
Realising that the prize for promotion is returning to a league that I'm sick to death of

I feel this. But should be returning with more confidence in the side to have a go at the championship
18:23, Tue 7 May
Being rejected in the transfer window by some distinctly average players who would rather go to a distinctly average Championship club than suffer the indignity of joining a League 1 side.
18:24, Tue 7 May
Tam
Tam
Waiting excitedly for the next round of the Bristol Street Motors Trophy.

What, you don’t want to go to Wembley?
18:30, Tue 7 May
mjd2505
Nikola Zigic- FEA

I feel this. But should be returning with more confidence in the side to have a go at the championship

I feel like promotion brings with it and excitement about the fixture list etc.

I won't give the smallest of shite about the fixtures next season once we're up.
H

Consistently correct and proven right.
18:30, Tue 7 May
Now we’ve had a few days to digest things and reality sets in, what is one of the biggest things you’re dreading?
I’ll go first if you don’t mind.
Reading. Away. Despise the place

The Peter Griffin at work and the arrogant mwahahahah thats incoming.
And the cocksure chat about 60k stadium in in league one blobloblob.

Lip biting practice time.
Tam
18:46, Tue 7 May
Mr BS
Tam
Waiting excitedly for the next round of the Bristol Street Motors Trophy.

What, you don’t want to go to Wembley?

I must have missed the bit where I said that.
Make Blues Great Again
19:02, Tue 7 May
I imagine they'll be a few more that'll enjoy it, but not for me.

The Leyland Daf & Auto Windscreens were great days out after almost going bust and horrific ownership but it's a nothing cup.
19:11, Tue 7 May
When we went to the leyland daf final i was over the moon as i seen it as my only ever realistic chance of a wembley final, now its just embarrassing.
Tam
19:12, Tue 7 May
Greebo joe
When we went to the leyland daf final i was over the moon as i seen it as my only eve4 realistic chance of a wembley final, now its just embarrasing.

Yes, the thought of it's a bit of an anticlimax and a reminder (if we needed it) of what we've finally done to ourselves, but a day out at Wembley with Blues isn't something that I'd turn down.
Make Blues Great Again
19:27, Tue 7 May
Facing upto the fact that in the year the club is 150 years old we’ll be playing 3rd tier football 🤬
19:28, Tue 7 May
Bartley Blues
Pizza Cup draw, Wittons U21’s and Walsall and we fail to get out the group stage
No chance.
Tony Fantastico
19:28, Tue 7 May
Ser Tait
Become the joint most successful team ever in the EFL Trophy.
💙
Tony Fantastico
Rab C Nesbitt
Now we’ve had a few days to digest things and reality sets in, what is one of the biggest things you’re dreading?
I’ll go first if you don’t mind.
Reading. Away. Despise the place

The realisation that we've finally found our level?
Up the feckin Blues
Wash yer trap out
Tony Fantastico