23:06, Tue 7 May
For anyone interested I’ve just been to the RSC and Jeremy Dale confirmed that next week the work on the Box to Box bar was starting, also the new screens we’re going up and the old tannoy system was being ripped out and replaced. We’re still going after players that have to fit in with the way the club wants to play, that also includes any future manager. Work has been going on for weeks regarding the renewal of out of contract players who the club may wish to re sign and also new signings.
By future manager does that mean they're ruling out Tony coming back?
23:40, Tue 7 May
KRO1970
By future manager does that mean they're ruling out Tony coming back?

Sounds phrased to make no comment until the club and TM want to say either way.
It does sound to me like a very clear signal our style of play will be Mowbray ball or similar.
There was a lad on twitter yesterday who claimed to be on site doing the PA upgrade. He said they were in the final leg of work having been at it for months. He described the amount of equipment going in as "unreal" including audio in the toilets.
Bluesfirewhenkennyburns
For anyone interested I’ve just been to the RSC and Jeremy Dale confirmed that next week the work on the Box to Box bar was starting, also the new screens we’re going up and the old tannoy system was being ripped out and replaced. We’re still going after players that have to fit in with the way the club wants to play, that also includes any future manager. Work has been going on for weeks regarding the renewal of out of contract players who the club may wish to re sign and also new signings.

Are these the new big screens above the Tilton and Gil Merrick?
I'm a lumberjack and i'm okay
01:28, Wed 8 May
CCTV cameras for 4 40 year old men in the cubicle at a time hopefully.
Ricky Otto 1994-1998 - The Man, The Legend
07:04, Wed 8 May
And maybe a hand dryer in the Kop?

The other one last worked when we signed Aaron Martin.
H

Consistently correct and proven right.
07:05, Wed 8 May
Terry from Kings Norton will be writing another letter to Wagner telling him not to upgrade anything as the money needs to go on a forward.
Yes. They were due to go up after the Leicester game but would have needed the biggest crane in Europe to lift them over the stand. A cherry picker would have to have been on the pitch for at least 5 days so it was decided to leave it until the season ended.
He was asked about TM. He said that TM asked the club for his health to be kept confidential, so Dale said he hasn’t asked any questions about his return. Probably the only answer he could give.
07:52, Wed 8 May
That’s all good news, apart from the bit about re-signing any of the existing players. Unless they refer to Drameh
What did the Knights in White satin?
07:55, Wed 8 May
Also new electronic turnstiles to stop people fiddling the ticket scheme.ie adults getting in with a kids ticket which is costing them tens of thousands every home game
08:00, Wed 8 May
Bluesfirewhenkennyburns
Also new electronic turnstiles to stop people fiddling the ticket scheme.ie adults getting in with a kids ticket which is costing them tens of thousands every home game

Do they have actual proof of this, or is it supposition?
What did the Knights in White satin?
08:06, Wed 8 May
Tall
That’s all good news, apart from the bit about re-signing any of the existing players. Unless they refer to Drameh

Dozzell as well.

We’re still going after players that have to fit in with the way the club wants to play, that also includes any future manager.

This reads to me like saying we're sticking with the Mowbray Way of playing, it is also the BCFC way.

Work has been going on for weeks regarding the renewal of out of contract players who the club may wish to re sign and also new signings.

So hard to see any of our out of contract players fitting but Dozzell and Drameh do. Perhaps Anderson?
Bluesfirewhenkennyburns
😂
Tony Fantastico