20:08, Wed 8 May
He was a stinker
Tony Fantastico
20:45, Wed 8 May
It does, it argues against the idea that referees human error doesn't even itself out.

Nobody was awarded a penalty against us all season. So there is no reason for us to feel like we should be suddenly awarded a bucket load of penalties. Because that would some how feel fair???
21:14, Wed 8 May
Name one where we got lucky?
You do know all teams don’t have the same amount of pens for it to be classed as right?
Tony Fantastico
Freddie Pickering
The linesman at Hull missed that handled in goal which cost us two point's.
KRO FEA

We relegated ourselves
Blue since 67 - Will be there at the end of the road, whenever that may be!
22:33, Wed 8 May
Yeah I don't like this blaming a decision on us going down. We had MORE than enough chances to stay up within our own hands. Feck blaming the refs.
22:40, Wed 8 May
Not sure what luck has to do with it. But I would say that you create your own luck.
22:48, Wed 8 May
Incompetent
Tony Fantastico
05:56, Thu 9 May
Why?
07:30, Thu 9 May
Southampton’s first in the away game was offside as well, I’ve been informed by one of my researchers
Tony Fantastico
07:35, Thu 9 May
Freddie Pickering
KRO FEA

Bad officiating played a minor part imo, as there was that one, Sanderson red against soton, millwall penalty turned away, and I’m sure there’s a load more as well. However if we were good enough overall over 46 games we’d have stayed up. We weren’t so went down. Simple as that.
10:15, Thu 9 May
That must be why we got relegated then.
10:18, Thu 9 May
Without assessing all of the decisions of every other relegation candidate over the whole season it's impossible to know, and even then it would only be subjective, just a waste of time really. There wont be a single team out there who thinks they got the best of the decisions.

We're better off putting our energies into next season rather than trying to find ways we've been victimised in a season that has ended and cannot be replayed.

Forward
Happy Clapper
10:18, Thu 9 May
Bluenose27
Freddie Pickering
KRO FEA

Bad officiating played a minor part imo, as there was that one, Sanderson red against soton, millwall penalty turned away, and I’m sure there’s a load more as well. However if we were good enough overall over 46 games we’d have stayed up. We weren’t so went down. Simple as that.

There was definitely one game maybe more where sunjic was lucky to still be on the pitch before getting subbed. Like you say, overall the table at the end of the season tells no lies.
10:22, Thu 9 May
We all forgetting the Albion game, where it was a dodgy pen and a dodgy free kick that won us the game?

I'm sure there's more we could think of. No point in bemoaning referee decisions. We went down because we didn't win enough games. You can be royally screwed by referees in 10 of our games and still have enough to stay up and we didn't do it. Let's not labour the point
10:49, Thu 9 May
Yeah I totally agree. Which is why we need to stop finding things to blame for why we went down, get on with it and focus on coming back stronger next season.