16:16, Wed 8 May
A joke competition now unfortunately, due to the inclusion of the u21 teams.

However, a unique opportunity for Blues. Nice that it's a Birmingham company too.

Have Man City, Liverpool, Chelsea or Man Utd ever won it?

It'd be quite fitting to start our world domination with winning the lowest available trophy and working our way up from there.

A bit like on the old Champ Man when I purposely played without a goalkeeper so we'd lose and qualify for the Uefa Cup instead of the Champs League as it was the only trophy I hadn't won.

I won't bother going until the final but if we get there it'll make a great pre-match highlights package for the eventual Champions League final

Thoughts?
H

Consistently correct and proven right.
16:18, Wed 8 May
I believe if we won it we would be come joint most prolific club with the longest time between titles. I think we might also become the first ever team to go b2b (admittedly 30 years apart)
The intellectual saviour of the masses.
16:22, Wed 8 May
I think I’ll probably join the boycott to be honest. It’s complete nonsense what they’ve done to that trophy. And there’s a good chance we’ll have to play Villa u23s due to the regionalisation of the groups which is humiliating let’s be honest.

Obviously, I will be a massive hypocrite and turn up to the final when we win it 😎
16:23, Wed 8 May
we could become joint all time winners with Bristol City

not many have got relegated and then won it, Blues have though
16:25, Wed 8 May
I'll be honest here, I'd rather we concentrated solely on promotion.

We've won a van, won a windscreen, we don't need to win a car.

The last trophy we won was the League Cup. That's the level we should be aiming at and competing for.

I hope we play some of the younger lads and 21s in the competition but I would much rather us achieve promotion than get to the final of this competition.
If we do get to the final, I’d be intrigued to see if any other team would be able to match our attendance. Barnsley maybe?
16:33, Wed 8 May
Thrillhouse
I think I’ll probably join the boycott to be honest. It’s complete nonsense what they’ve done to that trophy. And there’s a good chance we’ll have to play Villa u23s due to the regionalisation of the groups which is humiliating let’s be honest.

Obviously, I will be a massive hypocrite and turn up to the final when we win it 😎

I thought we might get them, but I suspect with the threat of trouble (Sunderland v Newcastle was bad) we'd probably be paired with Leicester, Walsall and Burton
16:34, Wed 8 May
villa go in the north, we'd be in the southern section

we'd have to play them in the final
16:42, Wed 8 May
Thrillhouse

Thankfully I don't think that'll happen. They usually avoid grouping teams with a strong rivalry. Newcastle/Sunderland, Portsmouth/Southampton were never in the same groups.
16:47, Wed 8 May
i would like to win it still. with a champions of league one title, it would go down nicely. better than if we didnt get relegated and got to the championship play offs and lost in the championship play off final imo
16:48, Wed 8 May
We’ll see how strong a boycott is if we get to Wembley
Tony Fantastico
16:48, Wed 8 May
I can confirm right now, I wont be doing any of the Bristol Street games but I'll go if we get to the final

Promotion is all I'm fussed about next year, I wanna smash the league to bits and beat Wolves' record
Happy Clapper
16:50, Wed 8 May
Am I right in thinking you only play the u23’s at your home ground?
Tony Fantastico
16:50, Wed 8 May
Thrillhouse

I don't think it's humiliating to be fair. Taking the piss is just part of football, and it's our turn to be on the receiving end.

It will be a great derby atmosphere. I imagine every seat available will be taken.

Being unbeaten in the league, top of the table, will probably help ease the sting a bit as well.
16:52, Wed 8 May
Le Mod
I can confirm right now, I wont be doing any of the Bristol Street games but I'll go if we get to the final

Promotion is all I'm fussed about next year, I wanna smash the league to bits and beat Wolves' record

This is my view entirely.

I also agree with Tatts, I'd just pretend we're a Prem team and play our u21s in it as well.
H

Consistently correct and proven right.