17:01, Wed 8 May
2 years left on his contract, arguably the most important player in our squad. But will he stay? Will someone cough some money up? And more importantly if no-one does. Is he up for the league one fight?

Discuss
17:11, Wed 8 May
Theebluemitch
Discuss

The only correct answer to these topics about players staying is “we’ll see”
17:18, Wed 8 May
My guess would be him going on a season long loan somewhere. This is also a possibility for miyoshi,paik and Buchanan. Considering that bielik and Buchanan didn’t fancy playing in league one with derby.
17:26, Wed 8 May
Either way, we hold the cards.

He also didn't want to paly in Ligue Un with a World Cup in December - this time he may be able to have a year out.
Birmingham City: coming up with new ways to ruin your weekend since 1875
17:27, Wed 8 May
I actually imagine Buchanan will stay.

I expect Bacuna, James and potentially Dembele to leave.

Bielik, Miyoshi and Paik are the ones I'm unsure about. People will rightly say all 3 came to us for Championship football to help aid their international ambitions. But - there's not an international tournament next year. Perhaps we loan them out, but is there not a scenario where we say look lads, stick with us for one season. Next summer if we're still a league one side, you will be allowed to leave to pursue higher level football and get into your international sides. There's got to be something said for being settled in the same club and bouncing back into the championship with momentum.

Those players would be exceptional in league one. I think Bielik at CB is a top level championship centre back. Paik I think once properly settled could be a top level championship midfielder. Miyoshi is probably slightly below them, but not by much.

If we could keep them around and build a team around them, we should absolutely get promoted first time of asking.
17:31, Wed 8 May
My gut tells me Bielik, Miyoshi, and Paik go.

Buchanan, Laird, Pritchard, Sanderson stay.

James leaves (Was going anyway)

Hall and all of the other younger ones stay.

Not sure on Bacuna & Dembele

Will be shit to Bielik and Paik leave if they go on a permanent, Bielik is a quality centre back and Paik is going to get better and better, both great ages, hence I wouldn't totally be against a loan if that's a happy medium.
Happy Clapper
17:32, Wed 8 May
Do you think Pritchard depends on the manager? Has a reputation for sulking if things don't go his way. I'd imagine Mowbray will use him constantly, but he does step away, it probably leaves Pritchard in a difficult position.

I quite like him from the bits we saw of him last season
17:32, Wed 8 May
I think Bacuna definitely goes.

I actually think Bielek is going to stay.
H

Consistently correct and proven right.
17:33, Wed 8 May
Theebluemitch
2 years left on his contract, arguably the most important player in our squad. But will he stay? Will someone cough some money up? And more importantly if no-one does. Is he up for the league one fight?

Discuss

if wagner cant convince him to stay, then no one would be able to.

he personally needs to own the relegation. all the players we want to keep, we should keep and let them sulk if we have to go down that route because our squad will be bare thin as it is and players like buchanan, bielik, hopefully even paik and laird need to stay to get us back up and then build a team around them
17:35, Wed 8 May
Le Mod

Will be shit to Bielik and Paik leave if they go on a permanent, Bielik is a quality centre back and Paik is going to get better and better, both great ages, hence I wouldn't totally be against a loan if that's a happy medium.
Not sure Dembele will have many options. Bacuna has scored 9 and got 6 assists probably resulting in fair bit of interest.
17:38, Wed 8 May
We don’t need to sell anybody so I expect to see some players throwing toys out of the pram in the weeks to come.
Buy my novel (if you want to of course), The Loneliness That Others Call Freedom by Steven Vaughan. Available in both Kindle and paperback format.
[www.amazon.co.uk]

@stevanderman
17:40, Wed 8 May
BlueSteve
Le Mod

Not sure Dembele will have many options. Bacuna has scored 9 and got 6 assists probably resulting in fair bit of interest.

the players i feel we definitely need to keep are bielik, paik, buchanan, laird and miyoshi ideally. pritchard i have a feeling will be good in league one.

i dont mind james, bacuna, dembele and even sanderson leaving
17:51, Wed 8 May
SHAKRO
BlueSteve
Le Mod

the players i feel we definitely need to keep are bielik, paik, buchanan, laird and miyoshi ideally. pritchard i have a feeling will be good in league one.

i dont mind james, bacuna, dembele and even sanderson leaving
With no hard facts whatsoever I get a bad vibe from Pritchard. Has had many clubs and had a mini altercation with Rowett. If TM returns he might be OK otherwise my guess is he will be making a lot of noise in order to leave.
17:51, Wed 8 May
If Bielik boycotted the awards night because he thinks relegation is not worth celebrating, he’s gone even higher up in my estimations
Keep Rowett On

@vivacb2
17:59, Wed 8 May
Gary Rowett
If Bielik boycotted the awards night because he thinks relegation is not worth celebrating, he’s gone even higher up in my estimations

Should stay as captain.