21:59, Wed 8 May
What a first season he has had! Boggles the mind blues produced him. Already one of England’s greatest exports.
A victory for dapper bastards over scruffbags.

Its clear we need a raffish gent in the dugout
22:02, Wed 8 May
Crazy scenes. Anyone else see Sanderson standing on the touchline with 2 bottles of brandy?
22:05, Wed 8 May
Fun fact

I’m in Spain & watched their version of The Chase earlier.

Question had Bellingham in, with the answer being Birmingham.
22:05, Wed 8 May
Don’t rate tuchel at all.
22:09, Wed 8 May
"Real fans best in the world."

Naughty Jude. I'll forgive it as the emotion of the night carrying him away. 😜
22:09, Wed 8 May
Disgraceful from him taking his best players off. Also Disgraceful from the officials at the end. As that looked onside.

Nacho lucky not to get sent off earlier aswell. When was pushing someone in the face allowed?
bluearmyfaction
bluer than blues
How have they done this?!
Tuchel. Took off his two most dangerous players when they were one goal away from an extra 30 minutes. It’s ok to do that if you’re three up. But that was so stupid (unless they were both injured) I wonder if he knew the rules.
Reminiscent of Sir Alf in 1970 against West Germany.
22:13, Wed 8 May
What a great game. Well done Jude. Less than 5 years ago he was making his debut in a low key EFL match and now he is a La Liga winner and set to play in Champions League final. Bravo.
philly_bluenose
bluearmyfaction
bluer than blues
How have they done this?!
Tuchel. Took off his two most dangerous players when they were one goal away from an extra 30 minutes. It’s ok to do that if you’re three up. But that was so stupid (unless they were both injured) I wonder if he knew the rules.
Reminiscent of Sir Alf in 1970 against West Germany.
Sir Alf had the excuse of not having the precedent of Sir Alf.
22:25, Wed 8 May
Yes, that lino was vv quick to get his arm in the air - can't var it then!
The cold never bothered me anyway
22:32, Wed 8 May
Rasputin
Was the ref blowing the whistle no?
Wagner’s Dream
Rasputin
Was the ref blowing the whistle no?
The point is the lino is meant to keep the flag down until after the move breaks down, just in case someone has a pop, it goes in, and it turns out that it was onside.

Shot would probably not have gone in had he not flagged, given it was close to the goalie who was playing to the whistle, but even so.
22:38, Wed 8 May
Champions League final in his debut season, against his former club, in the country of his birth. It sounds too fake for a film let alone for it to actually happen. All it needs now is for him to score a 90+min winner and to celebrate at Wembley with another trophy.

On another point, from the 4 teams in the semi's, for 3 of them, their best player over their ties was English and the other team had a poor Mbappe. If England don't win the Euro's this summer then I truly believe I will never see England win a competition in my lifetime. I'm 31 so plenty of time for that to change but when are we going to have a scenario when England are this good and almost everyone else in Europe is this bad.
Yeah I agree the Lino was very quick to flag and shouldn’t have done so, but the ref has authority to wait to let the phase play on if he thought Lino was too quick, rather than blowing straight away.