22:36, Wed 8 May
Lots of the same old faces I see πŸ™„

Gonna have to start a podcast at this rate. Looks like applying through the usual channels won't be enough.

I'd give my left bollock to play on that pitch.

Any chance they bring back that bring your boots thing where you can enter your pub team?
H

Consistently correct and proven right.
All OSC’s got three players I think, I know everyone takes the piss but these are the kinda events that they should be about.
Tbf if you’re in a OSC you should been asked to play
Tony Fantastico
22:56, Wed 8 May
Rab C Nesbitt
Tbf if you’re in a OSC you should been asked to play

I was but I was busy tonight my cat and my dog needed feeding and my plants needing watering
Yeah I applied, no issues with that and how Tamworth did it. They had more applicants than space, just bad luck, I'll apply again.

Can't help but notice though a lot of similar faces to stuff like the Open House that happened to be there playing on our beautiful hallowed turf. Not sure if it's just a coincidence, can't see there being much influencing required there tonight.

Let someone else have a go Blues eh πŸ‘
H

Nikola Zigic- FEA
playing on our beautiful Halloween turf.
Explains a few horror performances.
bluearmyfaction
Nikola Zigic- FEA
playing on our beautiful Halloween turf.
Explains a few horror performances.

Ffs πŸ˜‚

Freudian or what
H

Nikola Zigic- FEA
Yeah I applied, no issues with that and how Tamworth did it. They had more applicants than space, just bad luck, I'll apply again.

Can't help but notice though a lot of similar faces to stuff like the Open House that happened to be there playing on our beautiful hallowed turf. Not sure if it's just a coincidence, can't see there being much influencing required there tonight.

Let someone else have a go Blues eh πŸ‘
Yeah that’s fair. Do get your point mate.
Tony Fantastico
23:23, Wed 8 May
Do they not still do the game where you bid to play in a certain position for a certain amount of time? Did it for my stag and it was amazing.
06:40, Thu 9 May
Not for a number of years, no.

I'd like them to do Bring Your Boots again.
H

06:59, Thu 9 May
Nikola Zigic- FEA
Lots of the same old faces I see πŸ™„

Gonna have to start a podcast at this rate. Looks like applying through the usual channels won't be enough.

I'd give my left bollock to play on that pitch.

Any chance they bring back that bring your boots thing where you can enter your pub team?

So, apart from Mark Watson (vice chair Cannock OSC) what other podcasters were there? What other faces from the Open House?

Genuinely curious, cos he’s the only one I spotted in the pics.
Nikola Zigic- FEA
I'd like them to do Bring Your Boots again.

And your followers
This sniping and negativity has to stop. The club are running new initiatives and that should be applauded. I always said to teams I managed " don't bring me problems, bring me solutions".
We need to have open channels for dialogue, fans have some great ideas and many mental ones too. Garry Cook needs an online suggestion box exclusive for season ticket holders so vilers can't post. We are on the journey together so let's build one another up.
Inspector Montalbano
This sniping and negativity has to stop. The club are running new initiatives and that should be applauded. I always said to teams I managed " don't bring me problems, bring me solutions".
We need to have open channels for dialogue, fans have some great ideas and many mental ones too. Garry Cook needs an online suggestion box exclusive for season ticket holders so vilers can't post. We are on the journey together so let's build one another up.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
12 months ago I just wanted the litter picking up, weeds pulling out and maybe a bit of paint... now ...
I think you are being genuinely unfair here. Each OSC was given 3 spaces. And it was upto each OSC how they picked players. Some decided that the leaders deserved them for running the OSC. Some even had trials to pick the best players. Others decided to have a random draw. Tamworth as of last night has 237 members, the only way to thin that down was a random draw and to make sure that draw was fair, it was filmed and carried out in Austria.

There was also absolute transparency that one of the leaders and personal friends of the leaders were in that draw.

Next year Tamworth will have its own team in an all day competition. So send me your left bollock and I will make sure you are in it.

I also only saw Mark Watson play, others may have been there supporting, and so in photos but certainly not playing.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years