Robert Hopkins
Tamworth as of last night has 237 members, the only way to thin that down was a random draw and to make sure that draw was fair, it was filmed and carried out in Austria.

I'm not sure doing it in Austria was wholly necessary...
...why don't they create a Supporters Team Official Supporters Club 🤣

The club is in a new era of trying to raise Revenue, increase the number of fans attending games and extend fan involvement, in the short term it's going to cause a few issues (maybe unintentionally) but in the long term we are going to see a very much different cub and we're all hooked into being on that journey, KRO 💙

Anyway, where can I see these pictures to show some faux outrage 😤
09:00, Thu 9 May
There was absolutely no criticism of Mark, I just recognised him. He's a top bloke and I've told him that myself. You don't need to justify it for him.
H

Consistently correct and proven right.
09:02, Thu 9 May
Rab C Nesbitt
El Mayor
Nikola Zigic- FEA
Yes it was true 🥴

You need to learn the difference between disappointment and sour grapes.

Just odd/incredibly fortunate to see some of the recognise people who made it into the random draws is all.

Sounds like it'll be much better next year, I look forward to applying again. Fingers crossed.

Who though?

As I said, I know one person in those pics. You didn’t answer my question as to who the other same old faces were. If you can correct me on that I’d be happy to back down in my criticism of your opening post.

Also, while Mark is a mate I’d also point out he’s raised a fair bit for the BCFC Foundation doing charity stuff the last year, and it could be said he’s earned that spot.
I’m not trying to be an arse here mate. But I have no idea what doing charity stuff has to with being selected to have a kick about.

I think the point I’m trying to make is that someone who has put the time in for a Blues related charity - note the specification of that - over the last year might be entitled to be given a little bit less stick for being able to take part in stuff like this.

I’d also like to point out these kinds of responses are precisely why I’m adamant I want no truck with people nominating me for stuff at the club.
Yeah the WAB team deserves a bit of recognition. I thought you were officially affiliated with the club, is that not the case?
H

09:12, Thu 9 May
El Mayor
Rab C Nesbitt
El Mayor
Nikola Zigic- FEA
Yes it was true 🥴

You need to learn the difference between disappointment and sour grapes.

Just odd/incredibly fortunate to see some of the recognise people who made it into the random draws is all.

Sounds like it'll be much better next year, I look forward to applying again. Fingers crossed.

Who though?

As I said, I know one person in those pics. You didn’t answer my question as to who the other same old faces were. If you can correct me on that I’d be happy to back down in my criticism of your opening post.

Also, while Mark is a mate I’d also point out he’s raised a fair bit for the BCFC Foundation doing charity stuff the last year, and it could be said he’s earned that spot.
I’m not trying to be an arse here mate. But I have no idea what doing charity stuff has to with being selected to have a kick about.

I think the point I’m trying to make is that someone who has put the time in for a Blues related charity - note the specification of that - over the last year might be entitled to be given a little bit less stick for being able to take part in stuff like this.

I’d also like to point out these kinds of responses are precisely why I’m adamant I want no truck with people nominating me for stuff at the club.
And that is your choice mate.
I would add though that criticism is part of life. You know that though and you and I have faced worse on here x1000 than Mark Watson has tbf.
Plenty more love what you do though and lavish you with praise. Ignore the haters if you can
Tony Fantastico
09:13, Thu 9 May
I was offered £800 to pay for Yorkshire OSC but I turned it down

I don't want to play in a League One stadium
Happy Clapper
Goulding (Kristoff)
Robert Hopkins
Tamworth as of last night has 237 members, the only way to thin that down was a random draw and to make sure that draw was fair, it was filmed and carried out in Austria.

I'm not sure doing it in Austria was wholly necessary...

I asked another of the OSC's to do the draw and Austria responded first simple as that. The draw took place at the height of ticketgate, and i wanted to do everything to make sure that we didn't come under any sort of criticism for how we did the draw, knowing i had mates in it.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
09:18, Thu 9 May
Le Mod
I was offered £800 to pay for Yorkshire OSC but I turned it down

I don't want to play in a League One stadium

😂
H

Ticketgate 🤣
09:36, Thu 9 May
Is this Craigy G and Franks innovative scouting strategy for League 1?

Any decent keepers there?
09:38, Thu 9 May
Is this Craigy G and Franks innovative scouting strategy for League 1?

Any decent keepers there?

Depends on whether "Oldham" from here played or not ..... very decent keeper
09:40, Thu 9 May
Nat the cat was the keeper on the winning side.
I’m sure he won’t mention it though 😁
Tony Fantastico
Mr Miyagi and the X-Men
...why don't they create a Supporters Team Official Supporters Club 🤣

I've put in to create a We Are Birmingham OSC which would include the Supporters Team - but it's unlikely to be accepted because the OSCs are location based.
Nikola Zigic- FEA
Yeah the WAB team deserves a bit of recognition. I thought you were officially affiliated with the club, is that not the case?

No mate. The last lot wanted nothing to do with us because of us being negative about the ownership. Trying to forge ties with the new lot but it's not happened as yet, sadly.