18:08, Thu 9 May
Some fans may not want them to stay, but in League One I can see them being good footballers
18:11, Thu 9 May
Drameh has already left
18:12, Thu 9 May
SHAKRO
Some fans may not want them to stay, but in League One I can see them being good footballers

I think we had already missed out on Drameh, I expect he has some good offers to be first choice in the Championship rather than compete with Laird in League One.

I hope we can get Dozzell, he is a key player if we're going to play Mowbray Ball.
18:13, Thu 9 May
bruggeaway
Drameh has already left

but wont he be a free in the summer, unless leeds have offered him an extension?

I'm guessing a lot of championship clubs will be after him anyway
18:15, Thu 9 May
Snoop
SHAKRO

I think we had already missed out on Drameh, I expect he has some good offers to be first choice in the Championship rather than compete with Laird in League One.

I hope we can get Dozzell, he is a key player if we're going to play Mowbray Ball.

yeh my feeling too unfortunately, i think we have a better chance of signing dozzell
18:18, Thu 9 May
probably we won't get Drameh now that we're in league one and would likely be competition from other championship sides.
Dozzell I think personally we won't get him unless Mowbray is still the manager for the new season and depending on the outgoings of other midfielders in the club.
18:28, Thu 9 May
bluenosezulu
probably we won't get Drameh now that we're in league one and would likely be competition from other championship sides.
Dozzell I think personally we won't get him unless Mowbray is still the manager for the new season and depending on the outgoings of other midfielders in the club.

yeh good shout. i think already it looks like drameh is off the table.

and dozzell may not want to join unless we get reassurances about mowbray

i'm hoping we keep hold of paik and im on the fence with sunjic, he will have to take a big wage cut, and will he be willing to do that as well as playing in league one? I hope so. because even though he runs around like a headless chicken at times, if he disciplined in his position in league one. he can be the foundation/ rock of the team.

in essence, in answer to what you have said, dozzell is unlikely to stay if those two players in particular stay, so i agree with your view.
18:57, Thu 9 May
I’d be happy with both next season, but no chance with Drameh. He’ll be in the championship somewhere next season. Dozzell as others have said I feel we’ll only get if Mowbray returns.
18:59, Thu 9 May
Paik will be off. I can't see him playing in league 1, he joined us to get back into the Korean national team. He won't get picked if he's in league 1. Might be a loan back to Korea.
19:00, Thu 9 May
Bluenose27
I’d be happy with both next season, but no chance with Drameh. He’ll be in the championship somewhere next season. Dozzell as others have said I feel we’ll only get if Mowbray returns.

Yeh agreed. maybe this thread is an open book closed case. i will close the thread because from the few opinions i have got everyone seems to agree with the situation regarding drameh and dozzell
19:02, Thu 9 May
No to Sunjic if we're playing possession football, which is the current plan.

Mowbray possession football - Dozzell.
Eustace/ Rowett ball - Sunjic.
19:05, Thu 9 May
tebily
Paik will be off. I can't see him playing in league 1, he joined us to get back into the Korean national team. He won't get picked if he's in league 1. Might be a loan back to Korea.

my feelings too. hes such a silky class footballer, if the worse is to happen and we loan him instead of selling him i will be at peace with that. i dont want the club to sell him but hes only penned a 2 and a half year contract which is more like 2 years now
19:08, Thu 9 May
Snoop

good shout, but whilst its nice to play possession, attacking football. if we get caught on the counter attack, which i would presume a lot of teams will be playing that way against us especially at st andrews, then having a player like sunjic will come in really handy
19:11, Thu 9 May
Only reason I’d keep him is for depth and on reduced wages, though ideally I’d like us to move him on. He’s not as bad as most make out, but the transition to passing and possession football does mean he’s pretty limited going forward.
20:00, Thu 9 May
SHAKRO
Snoop

good shout, but whilst its nice to play possession, attacking football. if we get caught on the counter attack, which i would presume a lot of teams will be playing that way against us especially at st andrews, then having a player like sunjic will come in really handy

Same time as that if we gonna have all the possesion at home i wouldnt want Sunjic starting as his isnt the best. Away maube more so. But still wouldnt offer him a deal or Gardner.