18:09, Tue 14 May
Did anyone ever buy one from Cheese Cob Ray?

With or without onion?

Must admit i walked past him many times but did not buy (didn't know he actually had a food hygiene cert)

Did I miss out?
18:11, Tue 14 May
The cobs at any Black Country Ales pubs are immense, especially the cheese ones which have a slab as thick as a book on them. Massive wedge of onion, some cucumber and a smear of salad cream if I'm feeling frisky.

One of the ones by me does corned beef ones too and they're ace.

Rab knows, judging by his Twitter posts multiple times per week ๐Ÿ˜‚
18:14, Tue 14 May
You should get to the Coach & Horses at Weatheroak if thatโ€™s your thing ๐Ÿ‘
We've only got Chewits
18:15, Tue 14 May
That's just up the road from me actually. Hasn't it just reopened?

Landlord is a DvB though.
18:17, Tue 14 May
Tandy
That's just up the road from me actually. Hasn't it just reopened?

Landlord is a DvB though.

Wasnโ€™t aware it had shut tbh. You on about the bald fella always in shirt and tie?
We've only got Chewits
18:18, Tue 14 May
Might sound bad but I can't handle thick slices of cheddar on cobs. Got to be something softer like edam. Perfect cheese to pair with onion as well. Bliss
We were going to get one from the Craven Arms by the Mailbox on Friday but never made it that far
18:21, Tue 14 May
I was thinking of a pub in Wildmoor that's just reopened (or about to) actually.

The bloke who runs the Coach & Horses is a DvB though as I saw him pimping it out on twitter and the had Vile stuff all over his profile.
18:22, Tue 14 May

With or without onion?

Must admit i walked past him many times but did not buy (didn't know he actually had a food hygiene cert)

Did I miss out?

Ray Dyke ? ... they were decent homemade cheese cobs ..

bit more about him here

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]

and here [solihullobserver.co.uk]

his funeral was rather unique ... [www.birminghammail.co.uk]
18:29, Tue 14 May
Rags

With or without onion?

Did I miss out?

Ray Dyke ? ... they were decent homemade cheese cobs ..

bit more about him here

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]

and here [solihullobserver.co.uk]

his funeral was rather unique ... [www.birminghammail.co.uk]

That's him
18:34, Tue 14 May
Might sound bad but I can't handle thick slices of cheddar on cobs. Got to be something softer like edam. Perfect cheese to pair with onion as well. Bliss

Viler. Reported.
18:38, Tue 14 May

Viler. Reported.

The cobs should be harder than cheddar anyway. The crustier and darker the better, feck soft floury cobs. They'd be what cucked Spurs fans eat.
18:39, Tue 14 May

Viler. Reported.

The cobs should be harder than cheddar anyway. The crustier and darker the better, feck soft floury cobs. They'd be what cucked Spurs fans eat.

Baps.
18:40, Tue 14 May
Tandy
The cobs at any Black Country Ales pubs are immense, especially the cheese ones which have a slab as thick as a book on them. Massive wedge of onion, some cucumber and a smear of salad cream if I'm feeling frisky.

One of the ones by me does corned beef ones too and they're ace.

Rab knows, judging by his Twitter posts multiple times per week ๐Ÿ˜‚
Mine are from Snooks on Long Lane, Halesowen. 600 yards from the Stag, Quinton and just 150 yards from The Swan a Black Country Ales pub. Snooks are only £1.50 though. Iโ€™ll put you a Corned Beef and tomato one up on Friday
Tony Fantastico
18:44, Tue 14 May
You're a gent Rab ๐Ÿ˜

I'll recommend The Cross at Finstall and the Hanbury Turn if you're ever over my way. Better beer selection at the Turn but better snacks at The Cross, especially the black pudding scotch eggs!