20:04, Mon 8 Jul
Flying out tomorrow now.
20:52, Mon 8 Jul
Well I left them in the Aspire lounge.

Absolutely feckin hammered they all were….
17:50, Tue 9 Jul
Interesting listening to Mike Scott's first interview today ( head of coaching) that 8 of last season's 21s and 18s have travelled with the squad to Austria. Interested to know who. Anything published yet on full travelling party?
18:10, Tue 9 Jul
Bluesince75
Interesting listening to Mike Scott's first interview today ( head of coaching) that 8 of last season's 21s and 18s have travelled with the squad to Austria. Interested to know who. Anything published yet on full travelling party?

They’ve not gone to Austria yet tbf
Jack Jarvis Esq.
Well I left them in the Aspire lounge.

Absolutely feckin hammered they all were….

Well they trained afterwards so fair play
H

Consistently correct and proven right.
18:22, Tue 9 Jul
When are they planning to arrive?
18:30, Tue 9 Jul
TCKRO
Flying out tomorrow now.

They hope!
Happy Clapper
19:00, Tue 9 Jul
Going out Thursday?
09:42, Wed 10 Jul
Did they make it to Austria? Is there any news on who has travelled and Bacuna aside who hasn't?
09:52, Wed 10 Jul
GBBlue
Did they make it to Austria? Is there any news on who has travelled and Bacuna aside who hasn't?

Going tomorrow.
10:01, Wed 10 Jul
Any idea if they'll end up staying out a couple of days later than originally planned?

Obviously can't be helped, but it feels like a bit of a blow to pre-season preparation.
10:03, Wed 10 Jul
maybe from a team bonding perspective but they'll be doing the same exercises/drills in Henley instead of Austria
10:24, Wed 10 Jul
was it a charter flight? bit of an odd one that they couldn't get out there yesterday or today having rescheduled even if they flew out from a different airport

must have decided not to bother
10:50, Wed 10 Jul
Waggeh
Any idea if they'll end up staying out a couple of days later than originally planned?

Obviously can't be helped, but it feels like a bit of a blow to pre-season preparation.

They won’t

NouCamp
was it a charter flight? bit of an odd one that they couldn't get out there yesterday or today having rescheduled even if they flew out from a different airport

must have decided not to bother

Originally was commercial but I believe they’re going charter tomorrow. I think there were issues rescheduling commercial flights for 55 people and then finding a charter plane big enough that was available.