20:39, Wed 10 Jul
Yellow card was incredibly harsh too.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
20:39, Wed 10 Jul
Oh, come on.

It's obviously not just me who thinks Foden hasn't really delivered for England very often in all his caps so far.

Mainoo is looking great so far.

And Trippier and Saka are both being incredibly disciplined playing on the wrong side and a bit out of position
The cold never bothered me anyway
20:41, Wed 10 Jul
Super Hans
Yellow card was incredibly harsh too.
Yeah mental really.
Tony Fantastico
20:44, Wed 10 Jul
I suspect many on here would be a tiny bit chuntery if that was given against Blues. Apparently they even out over the course of the Euros though...
20:46, Wed 10 Jul
If we had a proper left back playing we would be well clear by now
20:49, Wed 10 Jul
Peakyblue
I suspect many on here would be a tiny bit chuntery if that was given against Blues. Apparently they even out over the course of the Euros though...
Folks would go mad. Kane only stayed down to get it checked. But thatโ€™s what var encourages.
What a state the games in.
This game ay bad though
Tony Fantastico
20:50, Wed 10 Jul
Rab C Nesbitt
IanT
Haircut1000
No way a pen.

Late tackle.

Penalty.
Late tackle ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Itโ€™s Kane kicking him.
Just like that Bellingham one then he didnโ€™t get a free kick for. Not all contact is a foul and clearly not clear and obvious error by the match fixer.
Better game though

Why would it not be a foul though? The defender stuck his foot in, didn't get to the ball and made contact with the player. If it's a penalty because someone belts the ball at your hand from 1ft away and you can be offside by a fingernail, it's a foul even if it's only one only by a tiny fraction of a second.

I don't like it but with VAR, it's a penalty.
This is there for the taking. Our best game by a mile for me
20:50, Wed 10 Jul
Rab C Nesbitt
IanT
Haircut1000
No way a pen.

Late tackle.

Penalty.
Late tackle ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Itโ€™s Kane kicking him.
Just like that Bellingham one then he didnโ€™t get a free kick for. Not all contact is a foul and clearly not clear and obvious error by the match fixer.
Better game though

He was late to the ball and Kane got there first.

Happens all the time all over the pitch and refs rightly give fouls.

But, yeah, cracking game so far....either side could win this.
There's too much opinion and not enough fact.
Disagree, never a pen. Looks like one in slow motion though and that's good enough for me
20:51, Wed 10 Jul
Mainoo is good.
20:52, Wed 10 Jul
Considering how well we've played so far the level of curmudgeonary vibes on this thread seems a bit odd to me.
20:53, Wed 10 Jul
didnt we av a player sent off at arsenal,same tackle
England probably deserve to be in front overall, even if they have been gifted that penalty. Thank God Southgate was sacked before the game.
masqueraiding as a intelligent person
20:55, Wed 10 Jul
3asygroove
didnt we av a player sent off at arsenal,same tackle

I think it was given because it wasn't really a tackle as such just a high foot and studs first block. All the same still not a penalty in my book.