19:05, Sat 4 Nov
Small time or just a bit of fun?

Seems to have been going for years. Don’t know if it motivates the opposing subs or not.
19:07, Sat 4 Nov
Anyone else notice after he took the piss out of Luongo’s name when he went off, that they had a different fella do the other subs later in the game?
19:13, Sat 4 Nov
Yeah sub scored both.
19:19, Sat 4 Nov
Yeah but the announcer took the piss - said something like Luonguonguongola.....then the next lot of subs they had a different fella announcing them
19:21, Sat 4 Nov
Yeah took ages announcing it.
19:22, Sat 4 Nov
Wasn’t A Quick One.
19:25, Sat 4 Nov
Bit naff.
19:32, Sat 4 Nov
Think it was on soccer am around 15/20 years ago.
19:33, Sat 4 Nov
Small time. Has been for a decade, proper cringe.
19:35, Sat 4 Nov
Wasn't the first time against Watford around 97 ish?

Best one was against Bolton when Bo Hansen come on.
19:40, Sat 4 Nov
Someone needs to email the club 😅

Tell the announcer to do it the same as home subs, faze it out.
20:04, Sat 4 Nov
We need to move on in my view
Blue since 67 - Will be there at the end of the road, whenever that may be!
20:06, Sat 4 Nov
This might sound a bit churlish but I think it’s embarrassing and a bit small time. And it could well motivate the subs coming on. If it was me it would.
20:07, Sat 4 Nov
WHO?!
'I truly believe that at some point during his Pompey tenure, Cotterill stated into the abyss and was met, after a time, with the gentlest of breezes and carried upon that breeze was a tiny, sweet voice, whispering "Everyone knows you're a ****". Over and over and over.' - The Secret Footballer, on Steve Cotterill.
20:07, Sat 4 Nov
Iain_Gavin
Yeah but the announcer took the piss - said something like Luonguonguongola.....then the next lot of subs they had a different fella announcing them

The other bloke has taken over plenty in the past tbf, I’ve always assumed the normal bloke has to be off by a certain time on some days.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.